Hepatitis A Community
shots
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

shots

I was diagnois with hep c last year and had no symtems around 6 month ago I went and had the shots for hep a&b now I have the symtems that everyone  else are complaning about being tierd is the worst its realy hard just to make it to work anymore has anyone out there experance this and what should I do now.
Hi,
People infected with hepatitis C should receive vaccination against hepatitis A and hepatitis B.Many people infected with hepatitis C do no have any symptoms of the illness but as the disease progresses symptoms may appear. Hepatitis C may cause abdominal pain, yellowish discoloration of eyes and skin may be present or absent, poor appetite, joint pains etc.The most common symptom is fatigue .In about 20-30 % the virus is cleared from the body but in remaining patients medications may be needed in clearing the virus and to reduce the severity of complications. Consult a hepatologist and inform him about your synptoms.He may start you on medications depending on the status of your health .Avoid alcohol and do not take any medication without consulting your doctor. Do keep us posted on how you are doing.
Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis A Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank