Autoimmune hepatitis and trying to conceive
Would appreciate if anyone can share her treatment for AIH while trying to conceive and managing a pregnancy. I ovulate on time  monthly but my menstrual bleeding is very light. (Less than half a day.) AIH is making me unable to carry a pregnancy as the blood doesnt go to the uterus. We are trying to have a baby and wonder if its possible.
I have had AIH since I was 20 and my 36th birthday is right around the corner...I have 9 year old twins, a 2 1/2 year old and a 9 month old. It is VERY possible so DON'T GIVE UP! I admit I did not stay on treatment during my first pregnancy and it was a mistake. We have a chronic disease that needs treatment and the benefit to us far outweighs any damage it can do. My babies are all healthy. My last 2 pregnancies were hard but I have a complicated health history.  Hang in there-It's definatley worth it..Good luck!