Hepatitis Autoimmune Community
Has anyone finished the Psi7977 and Bms790052 trial?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.

If anyone has already finished the "Psi7977 and BMS790052 with or w/o Riba trial" more than four weeks ago, would you mind posting and sharing your current UND and/or SVR status on this site? I was just accepted into this trial myself today and was wondering how the groups before me are doing post treatment. Some people posted a couple weeks after finishing but have not posted since. Since relapse can occur up to six months after, was wondering what their "current" status might be. I have emailed a few people on here that I know for sure have finished this trial, but have only gotten a response from one. I have also talked to others who are also watching for this information and trying to make a decision on how to treat. If anyone who has been in this trial could please help share their "current" stats, it could potentially help many others with some piece of mind. Thank you and God Bless!
I think Curiouslady was one who treated, sorry I can not be more help  I did just hear in news that non responders relapsed however that is all I have heard
Good luck to you
Dee
Hi Dee,

Thank you! Curiouslady one of the people I was watching. I too heard about the Gilead null responder news with the psi7977 and riba combo. That did give me some hesitancy. That's one reason I was really trying to find out more info from anyone who had finished the Psi w/ Bms added, combo. Several of the early post treatment results, across genotypes, had appeared to be good from people who had recently finished. I am now looking for "current" stats. I have decided to treat though. I will post and journal during tx. Thank you again! Tanya
Those who relapsed were genotype 1