Aa
A
A
Close
Hello Everyone
My wife was recently diagnosed with Autoimmune Liver Disease . I was so glad to find this community and the information from real people experiencing the same issues .
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
880812 tn?1248579063
Hi Bigguy and yes, this site was a real find for me when I was diagnosed with a disease I had never heard of and there was virtually no information available other than from my doctor.  
I can tell you that two years have passed since my initial illness, hospitalization, diagnosis and treatment and I am now feeling almost normal.  I am doing most everything that I want and able to stay awake most of the time!  So, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  I hope the best for your wife; AIH is a very unusual disease.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
FrancieM,
Thanks and Wow . Glad you are feeling better . You know I just thought my wife would take meds for a few days and all would be forgotten . Well I clearly see that is not the case now and it is still scary for us . Gathering all the information I can and still learning what high and normal means . We just went for the first Dr visit since starting meds (6 weeks) and her numbers had not dropped so Dr increased both meds .
Thanks for the king words of support and all the best to you !
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community Resources