Hep B coexisting?
In desperate need of help.

I am 26 years old…Last year I begin having a lot of symptoms ranging from black spots on hands and feet, pain in muscles (hands and legs), muscle twitches, chest pain, unexplained bruises, gastro and bladder problems, nerve electricity pain and tingling in hands and feet, bone pain and the list goes on.  I just found out  a few days ago that I have no iron stores, anemia, but my doctor is not sure where the blood is going because there is no blood in my urine.  
My confusion comes from this: I have high levels of IgG protein in my blood (1843), Gamma Globulin (1.7), M-spike (0.7), and protein s functional (53).  I was tested for multiple myeloma (bone marrow biopsy and full body bone scan) because of the above symptoms (bone pain and IgG, and m-spike).  My test came back fine with only the absent iron stores and possible amyolydosis (sp?).  It just dawned on me that last year my kidney doctor advised me that I, at some time or another, contracted Hep B and my body developed antibodies that fought the infection off.  Good thing for me.  But ironically, a month after he told me that, I started having the weird symptoms.  No one has been able to figure out anything and I forgot to tell my Hematologist about the Hep B infection.  Now I am worried that I did not completely get over the infection or that it is recurring even though my body produced the antibodies.  Or could this all be something else?  Will the IgG, m-spike, etc still show high levels even if my body fought off the infection?  Or could this all be from blood clots?  Confused…my protein s is normal but protein s-functional are low.  Please help.