Hepatitis Autoimmune Community
Hepatitis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.

Hepatitis

value of Herbal treatment hepatitis?
Not quite sure what you are asking.  Do you mean instead of medication?  I personally wouldn't advise it if that is what you mean.
hello ,i have hep c also. I do natural because doc. said there was nothing he could do.I was noy sitting around to wait ,have had it for about 30 or more years .Had a blood trans.in 1979 while in labor with my third son.Go to www.hepcfree,another one is dr. cherry md in houston texas. he also deals in natural .lots of luck .and by the way it is working for me blood results prove it
It looks like it's been a while since your post here. bluejeans52,  Just wondering how everything is going for you?   I've had stage4 HCV since last April and was also turned down for treatments.    God bless!