Hepatitis Autoimmune Community
pain and vomiting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.

pain and vomiting

I have been vomiting for the last 2 days, always after a severe pain goes from the top of my stomach all the way down, and radiates into my back as well, I went to the ER in Austin last night since I was visiting my sister, and I was told that I had hepatitis, but never told what caused it, or even which type of hep it is.  I have called my regular doctor, but they are out of the office until Monday, yet the pain is still coming on and the vomiting is still a problem, I am so very sick of this already, and I have been through many bouts of pancreatitis and kidney stones this year alone. I am trying to decide if I should go in to the local ER today, although they usually see me coming, I mean seriously, I have been hospitalized 3 times this year, and I HATE going in to the ER, but I just really don't know what else to do, even water is coming back up at this time. What should I do?