Hepatitis B - Philippines Community
Can u please explain to me the result of my Hepa Profile..?

Welcome to the Hepatitis B - Philippines community! This community is a place to ask questions about Hepatitis B, medical issues, research topics, questions about the initial period after diagnosis, treatment, information and participation in discussions about clinical research related to hepatitis.

My Hepa Profile Result...
Test                         Patients Abs                            Cut off Value                        Result
HbsAg Elisa                    3.493                                       0.105                           Reactive
Anti-HBs                         0.019                                       0.105                           Non Reactive
HbeAg                             0.010                                      0.105                           Non Reactive
AntiHbe                           0.020                                      1.360                           Reactive
AntiHBcG                        0.011                                       0.434                          Reactive
Anti HBcM                       0.053                                       0.105                          Non Reactive

Yun po ang result ng Hepa Profile q..., could you please explain to me the result of it..? d q ksi maintindhan eh.., Thank You poh..,
sa opinion ko lang po- Chronic infection but low risk of liver damage — carrier state or healthy carrier sabi nga nila
mkakahawa ba ako khit healthy carrier ako..?
sis hindi ka mkakahawa carrier k lng. healthy carrier ka. medyo close kc ung result ntin. nanjn n yan so just don't forget to take vitamins.
my tendency pa ba na gagaling aq..?
sbi kc nsa blood n tlg yan eh. ang need lng is ung bumaba ung count pra ma nonreactive. sna nga gumaling p tau. kc dhil dito hindi ko nkuha ung gusto ko. =(
d tau ngkklau bhe,, gnyn dn results ko,,
iwas stres k lng at live healthy,,i tink life tym n to bt pwede bumba..gudluck s ting lahat..
im so much proud of u,,
thanks poh..,

Ndiagnosed me last 2007 till nw d p me ngpasecond opinion ng doctor kc ndepress me kc d me ntuloy going abroad...san b puede magpacheck-up puede magpareferr sau?..please....
tga saan ka..?

Duon aq xa General Trias Cavite nagpa check up before.., then after that d2 na xa cebu ksi d2 na aq na assign..,
this is what the results mean:

1. HbsAg - REACTIVE - "s" surface antigen
- this means that the virus is replicating
- the "s" antigen is released every time the virus replicates
-meaning you still have the infection in you

2. anti HbsAg - NON REACTIVE
- you still don't have the "army" or antibodies to fight off/eliminate the antigen "s"
- the virus will continue to replicate without hindrance
-your body has no immune response to the virus itself yet

3. HbEAg  -  NON REACTIVE - "e" envelope antigen
- this is the "envelope" part off the virus that is capable of infecting others
- this is the contagious part, if you have this, you are infectious
- in your case, there's none, SO IT'S A GOOD THING!!!

4. anti HbeAg  - REACTIVE
-the army that fights off the "e" envelope
-it makes sense, since HbeAg is already negative in you, anti HbeAg is already doing its job to eliminate HbeAg

Summary: YOU ARE A HEALTHY CARRIER. YOU STILL HAVE THE VIRUS BUT YOU ARE NOT CONTAGIOUS ANYMORE...it will take time to develop the much needed anti HbsAg for you to completely be cured and cleared of the virus..

be hopefull, pray and trust GOD ALWAYS...

i'll repost my story here on the next reply...

ingat ka always, were are proud of you...very courageous girl!!!

I’m 26 y/o, licensed engineer....straight guy but no girlfriend, for reasons takot akong mka hawa since i first knew i was infected...

well, here's my story:

I was diagnosed in july 2010 when i was about to donate blood in a major hospital in manila. at that time, i was confused kasi ako nalang naiwan dun at indi pa ako tinawag, lahat nung after sakin nkapagdonate na..nilapitan ko ang isa sa mga nurse at tinanong kung bakit wala pa results ko..at first indi ako mkapaniwala, di korin alam kung ano ang hepa B..the nurse told me that i was not called to donate because i have HBV..i was shocked!!! really shocked!!!

Major symptoms: tiredness, fatigue, dark urine, loss of confidence, confusion...

I then told my parents about it first my mom and then my dad and then my sisters...
just to verify the results, we went to have the hepa profile to find out the details of the infection. damn, the test itself was expensive..it was like 7k in all, not to mention the meds the docs have given me to take..

Here was the initial result:

HbsAg - 2651 - reactive
Anti-Hbs - 2.0 - non reac
Hbeag - 504 - reactive
anti Hbe - 2.29  - non reac
anti HbcIgM - 0.122 - non reac
anti HbcIgG - 0.268 - reactive
anti HCV - 0.433 - non reac

SGPT - 827 (normal is 42 U/L)  - this is like 20x normal range, absolute way out!!!
HBV DNA viral load - 261, 703 IU/ml --- like every cell in my body has the virus

NUMERICAL ANATOMY CLEARLY STATES THAT I'M A CHRONIC HEP B CARRIER
THE NUMBERS WERE JUST ASTRONOMICAL!!!!!!!

i went to 2 doctors, same recommendation - GET MEDICATION as early as possible..
i just can't imagine how i can afford such meds where each of it cost Php400 a tablet..not to mention you'll take it everyday for the rest of your life...

then i went to the  THIRD doctor, which happens to be my dad's doctor, an alternative medicine practitioner...

he took a glance on the results and did not even bother to analyze it...

well, here were his recommendations:
1. 3000 mg of vit C a day, if you got sick, double the amount, or you can have up to 10kmg
depending on your body tolerance
-in order to gauge tolerance,  try taking as many tablets as possible, stop if you get diarrhea-like symptoms, that would be your limit, mine is about 12k mg
2. 2 tablets of 400UI vit e a day (myra E is good)
3. unlimited vegetables, less carbo
4. sufficient amount of fats (meat, chicken (skin), pork) - for vit e absorption
5. exercise regularly
6. 8 hours of sleep a day
7. stress avoidance
8. NO ALCOHOL/SOFTDRINKS/CIGAR
9. water therapy - at least 10 glasses per day,, better if more - for vit c absorption
-vitamin C is useless w/o water therapy, it needs water to be dissolved in the body
10. be happy, avoid watching sad movies
11. be with people
12. sillimarin capsule 2x a day – for the liver to recover
13. use protection/condom ALWAYS
14. NO FRUITS – avoid sweets, vitamin C is enough
- fructose has the same molecular structure as vitamin c; if there are many fructose present in the body, vitamin C may have a difficult time binding to a healthy cell
-in other words, vit c needs the kind of receptors fructose is capable of binding also into in order to serve it’s function
-if those receptors are already occupied by fructose, vitamin c cannot protect or bind to the cell, hence useless
-why take fruits when you can get what you want in a vit c tablet?
15. PRAYERS PRAYERS PRAYERS!!!!!

I did add some herbal medicinal wine from a brand name called ‘moreishi’...2 table spoons a day
Above mentioned is simple, yet very difficult to follow regularly. I did not take any alcohol for 5 months since then, just pure water.

Pricing: Vit C 500mg – 1 bottle rhea (brand) - 100 tablets – Php 125
              Vit E 400UI – 1 bottle myra brand – 30 tablets – Php 310 (may promo sa mercury, 8 tabs for a  
               price of six tabs)
              Sillimarin – any brand 30 tablets– Php 500-600

COMPARED TO PHP 400 a tablet prescribed by the other doctors.

By the time i took the second results, I was nervous because the laboratory called me to get second samples of my blood. I was so scared, maybe i have another disease that may not have been discovered before or maybe i need to get medication right away. They even asked me what medicines i took.

5 months later (December 2010):
HbsAg - 0.595 - non reactive
HbeAg - 0.127 - non reactive
SGPT – 33 – WOW!!!!  my liver is well and OK now

-these two, surface antigen(HbsAg) and envelope (HbeAg, the contagious component) are the basic ones to detect if you have HBV or not, the rest are just plain secondary variables; i did not took viral load test since it's too expensive (Php 5000)

POINTS TO PONDER AND UNDERSTAND:

1. the body has the capability to fight off infection; it can produce armies, in this case, antihbs/antihbe, to eliminate hbv; the natural way, is the better way
2.you cannot eliminate the virus itself through medication, why kill it by taking in antiretrovirals? – it can kill you with adverse effects; on top of that, they are very expensive
3.why create artificial killing machines, while you can utilize your own – supplements and proper diet plus healthy lifestyle can do the job
4. western medicine is ‘symptomatic’, meaning it cures the symptoms not the actual cause of the symptoms.
Yes,  hep b is caused by the HB virus. But why does hep b penetrated into your system in the first place?
This is because of poor or low immunity. Why not strengthen it so it can heal itself? Poor immune system cannot cope up with the rapid multiplication of the virus, resulting to outnumbering the helper cells needed to fight infection. That is why you need plenty of supplements (vit c/e) for rapid production of fighter cells in order for seroconversion to take place.
-seroconversion – the moment when the body starts making antibodies (anti HBs/anti HBe)to fight the infection
- Makes sense? of course, if you have senses...
5. Chronic hep b accounts only to 2% of the total infected people.. most of the infection is gone because the body naturally gets rid of it. If the body cannot get rid of it for about 6 months, because of low immunity, then it will lead to chronic stage. The problem is, HBV is 50-100 times more contagious than HIV, making it very difficult to prevent. The result is about 2 billion at least or more are living with HBV (chronic/non chronic) worldwide. Many of whom do not even notice they are infected. The earlier you get diagnosed, the better. Because our disease can lead to liver cancer if not treated early.

I was very happy at the time i got the second results.
I need to add something, TRUST GOD above else and BELIEVE that you can be cured. This experience taught me a lot.

I will be taking my third test this end of may 2011, hope and pray for me guys, i’ll pray for you too...!!

KAYA NATIN TO!!!! JUST DO NOT LOOSE HOPE, TRUST GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART..I DID IT, I WANT YOU TO DO THE SAME...

Sana nka tulong ako sa inyo...Until then...
hi to  all matagal na akong nag susubabay ng forum na ito  at halos lahat na yata ng comment natin dito ay nabasa ko na . pero noong mabasa ko yong isinulat ni tdre09 ay na buhayan ako ng loob,
           isa po akong impleyado ngayon sa isang mall buti nalang at walang hepa b  test dito sa mall. kaya naka pasok ako dito. noon ay nag apply ako bilang isang pulis at dahil nga po sa medical ay hindi po ako naka pasok. itatanoong ko lang po sa na kong may pagasa po ba akong gumaling at maka pasok sa PNP . ang result po ng hepa profile ko ay ito

HbsAg - - reactive
Anti-Hbs - non reac
Hbeag - non reactive
anti Hbe - non reac
anti HbcIgM -  non reac
anti HbcIgG - non reactive
anti HCV - non reac

lahat naman po ay non reactive  maliban po sa hbsAg at wala namang damage ang aking atay . gusto ko ho sanang makahingi prof. advice galing sa iyo o sa lahat ng nakaka intindi ng sakit na ito. hindi ko nga lang maibigay ana mga nomero ng aking mga result dahil hindi ko ho hawak nga yo,
please po sana ay mabigyan nyo ko ng advice
God bless us all.
thank you very much...i appreciate it!!!!

I'm not a doctor but I'll try my best to explain the status of your HBV infection...base on the results below:

HbsAg - - reactive
Anti-Hbs - non reac
Hbeag - non reactive
anti Hbe - non reac

*(you can disregard the other parameters, these four are the important ones)

FIRST, you have HbsAg as +, this means the virus is still replicating to a some degree...we dont know how many coz we dont have the quantitative results  (HBV DNA viral count)...HbsAg or the "s" component called the surface antigen is released everytime the virus replicates...

SECOND, anti HbsAg is -..this means that your body doesn't have the antibodies/armies to eliminate HbsAg or the HBV virus itself...you need to develop/manufacture anti HbsAg in your body to fight off the virus...this may take time, like months.. you can do what I have suggested earlier on the thread...

THIRD, this is the tricky part..HbeAg is -.....the "e" component called "envelop" is the contagious part, meaning if you tested positive on this one, you can infect people..the good thing is, you are negative...so far, you cannot infect...BUT..

FOURTH: the anti HbeAg is -, you don't have armies to fight off the HbeAg...possible explanation to this would be there's no Hbe yet developed in your system..the virus may mutate and develop the HbeAg in time making you a contagious career...if your immune system is weak, this mutation may happen..

to be totally cleared by the virus, you need the following results:

HbsAg - - NON-REACTIVE
Anti-Hbs - REACTIVE
Hbeag - NON-REACTIVE
anti Hbe - NON REACTIVE OR  REACTIVE (if mutation takes place)

i don't know what's the requirement for PNP..some employers say OK if you are a 'healthy carrier'...

HEALTHY CARRIER ---- infected but cannot infect others:

i think the doctors wants the assurance on the anti HbeAg positivity in your system to assure you're a "healthy carrier"...just my opinion..

WE ARE STILL YOUNG, OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS STILL VERY STRONG..WE JUST NEED TO HELP IT COPE UP AND ELIMINATE THE VIRUS BY TAKING ON A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE...

YOU CAN DO IT BRO...GODBLESS!!!

In my opinion, just to add what tdre09 said, it's confusing that your HBeAg is NON-REACTIVE and your Anti-HBe is also NON-REACTIVE. tdre09 is right maybe in time your HBeAg will be REACTIVE which we really don't want that. You should post numbers of all your test.

Your result:
anti HbcIgM - non reac
anti HbcIgG - non reactive

As far as i know, It means (sadly to say) that you're in the chronic stage of hepa b, this indicates that you're body stops producing immune system to fight the virus, that is why its's NON-REACTIVE.

Do what tdre09 advice, boost your immune system, I'm doing that as well right now. And never forget to PRAY ALWAYS, ask for healing. God bless us all.
hi po positive dn po aq sa hepa B what if po positive aq sa:
HBsAg
HBsab
HBeAg
HBeab
Anti-HBc M
Anti-HBc G
yan po ung mga reactive skin ano po vah status q chronic po vah o acute plzzz....help me...
I'm not actually expert on this, but it would be better to see numbers and the cut-off value rather than saying reactive or non-reactive.

If I'm correct HBsAb is just the same as Anti-HBsAg and same goes to HBeAb to Anti-HBeAg.

So if you're reactive in all of these:

HBsAg
HBsab = Anti-HBsAg
HBeAg
HBeab = Anti-HBeAg
Anti-HBc M = Anti-HBcIgM
Anti-HBc G = Anti-HBcIgG

You're in acute stage. My advice is to boost your immune system. Don't listen to doctors when they told you not to do anything.
nabasa ko po mga posts dito. sarap basahin very informative.
natatakot po kasi ako kasi may annual PE kami and pina check ang
Hbsag ko and ito po ang result

Hbsag = 38.2 reactive
ELISA

ano po interpretation nio po?
may hepa B na po ako?
nakakahawa po ba?

thanks in advance
reposted from: YellowWarriors, Jun 01, 2011 10:32AM

Are you looking for an org?
by YellowWarriors, Jun 01, 2011 10:32AM
The Yellow Warriors Society Philippines is a SEC accredited patients group in the Philippines. Recently, it was recognized by World Hepatitis Alliance as a voting member. The organizations aims to:

a. Educate the people on the Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) to avoid any misconceptions on the disease;
b. Advocate a healthy living;
c. Promote a fair environment for all the HBV carriers in the society most particularly in the labor sector;
d. Help HBV carriers who are experiencing discrimination, depression, and anxiety by providing counselling and other activities;
e. Advocate the free or low cost screening and vaccination especially for newborn babies and children against HBV;
f. Promote a quality but low cost hospitalization, laboratory tests and medicines for the HBV carriers and other diseases;
g. Promote research and clinical studies on HBV and other related diseases; and
h. Support individuals, non-government or government organizations which advocates the same objective as the Yellow Warriors Society Philippines.

add nyo fb accnt nila: yellow_warriors2010***@****
yellow_warriors2010 sa yahoo ng ph
hi, im jun..

i got a hepa b profile last may 20, due to work requirements.. and i got shock of my result..

hbsag- reactive
anti hbs - non reactive
hbeag - non reactive
anti hbe - reactive
anti hbc - reactive
anti hbc igm - non reactive

help me pls to know if i am chronic or acute?

thank you so much..
anti hbc igm - non reactive
cronic (chronic)

you should be very angry at ur government you have such high levels of hbv in ur country and no vaccine at birth

anyway hbv makes no damage on most, you need a biopsy to tell and then monitor by hbvdna pcr and alt/ast if there is no liver damage, all other tests used in philippines are useless on cronic (chronic) carriers
pls help me to interpret some of my result.
                                                             cut-off value            result

hbs antigen                         302                   1                   reactive
  hbe antigen                        1115                   1                   reactive
  anti-hbc IgG                        0.01                   1                   reactive
  anti-hbc IgM                       0.062                  1                    nonreactive
  sgpt (ALT)                         result= 32            unit=IU/L     reference range = 0-41 IU/L

HBV DNA VIRAL LOAD ( REAL TIME PCR)
remarks: 1.HBV DNA viral load (real time PCR) detectioon limit:
                    6-110,000,000 IU/ml  (35-640,200,000 copies/ml)
              2.specimen with less than 6 IU/ml (640,200,000 copies/ml) is
                     above the range of the test.

RESULT:  HBV DNA DETECTED IS GREATER THAN 110,000,000 IU/ml.

1. is there any possibility that i can rid off hbe antigen?
2. is clevudine good for me? and does this drug can help me to get rid off the hbe antigen?
3. how effective this drug?

NO, read post with subject (Clevudine (Revovir) - Is it good to take?)

you are immune tollerant, you need no treatment, if you make an immune response your immune system will start the disease and damage your liver while now you are perfectly healthy with no liver damage

hbv is a virus that makes no damge to us, it is immune system to do the damage

clevudine is not an hbv drug, it has been baned workdwide and triasl and production stopped.the only drugs are interferon, tenofovir and entecavir but on you they will all make severe damage now, as long as you have no immune response you must not treat

pls make it clear for me if im still infectious ?
http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Hepatitis/HepB-Introduction--Welcome-Page/show/34?cid=153

study what hbv is, being infectious or not is not so important in ur country hbv is spread like flu, almost anybody got it

QUESTION

1.pls elaborate how a person  with a hepa carrier can be called a "healthy carrier"?
2.what are the test to be done to know about it?
3.how the doctors classified on it?
4.why some doctors prescribe a medicine like clevudine if this drug can only worsten the health of thier patients?
5.is this a clear manifestaton of ignorance? or they just want to manipulate thier patients for money? or they just want an experimental solution?
   by this time i have doubt of some doctors.

pls give me a clear answer about it. most especially the HBe antigen. it matter me most because some medical clinic looking only as thier basis if the person is healhty carrier or not.  
   i really appreciate for your cooperation with us...
   may GOD bless you always.

im glad to read ur post and im very interesting to try your formula. we're almost same result and only the figure differ on us. i am also hoping that i will experience miracle thru your formula. i'm looking forward to see you and talk you in person..i have a lot of question to ask about it. i'v keep my mind open for the possible good ideas that might come my way and can retrieve my ruin dream future.

thankz and GOD BLESS....

(this is a way of helping each other)

sir as you said i am perfectly healthy as what  your answer of my question last june 16 as also seen above...how it comes ? im still have the virus in my blood and infact my Hbe antigen is still active and why is interferon, tenofovir and entecavir is not good for me?
       and what is immune tollerant as well?

kindly explain it to me....i beg of you to answer this question...

nung buntis ako, nagpakuha ako ng test sa HBsAg and nagresult ito ng reactive...
hindi ko alam saan ko nakuha yun at nashock ako...
simula nun hindi na kami nagsesex ng asawa ko hanggang ngayon nakapanganak na ako natakot kasi siya na mahawaan ko siya..
please advice naman guys..
do you think mahahawaan ko nga siya?
please reply to my question..
tnx ^_^

my fren...try mo rin pa chek yung asamo mo. una kung negative cya, dapat magpabakuna na cya ASAP. pangalawa kung positive din cya, magpatingin na kayo sa doctor ASAP. bkt nyo e sacrifice yung pagiging asawa nyo na umabot sa hndi na ninyo pagsisiping kng pareho nman kayo na positive dba? RELAX MY FREN...!
WAG KA MA SHOCK KASI MARAMI NA TAYO NA SHOCK DAHIL DITO.!!!!!RELAX KA LANG...!!! cool lang may fren!! di kpa kunin ni LORD nyan!!!!
ACT ngayon na....!!!! di natin alam kng acute o chronic na yan....!!!!

PLS ACT NOW! NOW NA...!!!!!!
ngpatest n siya negative nmn result nya...
does it mean n hindi mkkhawa sakit ko s knya?
and kung magpapaVACCINE siya, cgurado bng nde sya mhhwa?
magno po b ngaun bkuna sa hepa b?

tnx po and god bless...

marami ng case na ganyan na hndi nahawa ang sex partner. ako din positive sa hepa B peru gf ko wla at nka pag-abroad pa sya. yan ang di ko maintindihan kasi sabi nla contagious daw peru bkt may mga case na ganyan dba? consult nlang kayo ng doctor. wag kayo basta basta mag punta sa mga doktor na mababa ang klase dapat sa specialist na doktor tulad ng mga gastro. wag yung doktor na magaling lang sa lagnat ha! malalim kasi ang definition sa sakit na ito.
  maging member ka rin sa   YELLOW WARRIORS PHILIPPINES....type mo yan sa google. thanks....
please help
what does it means:

HBSAG         PATIENT COUNT/greater than 3.000          CUT OFF VALUE/ 0.658       RESULT/ REACTIVE
ANTI-HBs      PATIENT COUNT/0.341                            CUTOFF VALUE/0.709         RESULT/NONREACTIVE
HBeAG         PATIENT COUNT/0.334                            CUTOFF VALUE/0.621         RESULT/NONREACTIVE
ANTI-HBE     PATIENT COUNT/0.399                            CUTOFF VALUE/1.321         RESULT/REACTIVE
ANTI-HBcIgM PATIENT COUNT/0.375                            CUTOFF VALUE/0.796         RESULT/NONREACTIVE
ANTI-HBCIgG PATIENT COUNT/0.388                             CUTOFF VALUE/1.236         RESULT/REACTIVE
------------
SGOT RESULT 63 REFERENCE VALUE M<35 U/L
SGPT RESULT 52-8 REFERENCE VALUE M<41 U/L

PLEASE ADVISE
greater than 3.000???????

3000 what, number without unit are meaningless....

ANTI-HBcIgM NONREACTIVE

cronic (chronic) hbv

all the oher tests are useless

you need:
fibroscan, to know liver damage
hbsag quant in iu/ml, to know immune state and stage of infection and possibilities of erdication by drugs
hbvdna pcr

please help
what does it means:
where;
PT=PATIENT COUNT
COV=CUTOFF VALUE
R=RESULT

HBSAG.....PC/ greater than 3.000 .....COV/ 0.658.....R/REACTIVE

ANTI-HBs ....PC/ 0.341.....COV /0.709.....R/NONREACTIVE

HBeAG .....PC/0.334..... COV /0.621 .....R/NONREACTIVE

ANTI-HBE .....PC/0.399 .....COV/ 1.321 .....R/REACTIVE

ANTI-HBcIgM .....PC/0.375 .....COV/0.796 .....R/NONREACTIVE

ANTI-HBCIgG.....PC/0.388 .....COV/1.236..... R/REACTIVE

------------
SGOT.= RESULT 63 ........REFERENCE VALUE... M<35 U/L
SGPT =RESULT 52-8 ......REFERENCE VALUE ...M<41 U/L

PLEASE ADVISE
HEALTHY CARRIER PO BA KO?

all useless old crap tests, you need to look for the tests i told you but not available in philippines, those used in philippines are useless to monitor cronic (chronic) hbv and you have cronic (chronic) hbv

the numbers are reagents, nothing to do with hbv
HEALTHY CARRIER

only fibroscan or biopsy can tell together with hbsag quant in iu/ml by a machine called abbott architect not available in philippines.

send your blood samples to china, vietnam or india where they have abbott architect to test hbsag quant
make biopsy in your country
check hbvdna pcr in your country if available otherwise make it test in vietnam, china or india

all the rest is totally useless, be aware that philippines have ignorant doctors mostly
Help me to read my lab. result

Cut-OFF values     Patient Value      Remark
HbsAg w/ titer-ECLIA Method            1.0                2,437           REACTIVE

sana po mahelp nio ko..:)
isa dn ho ako sa mga reactive sa HBsAg test, at nag pa DNA viral quantification test ako at ito ho result.. ask ko lng ho kung normal lang ung result ko... salamat po..

HBV viral load result:

4,474 IU/ml                    26,039 copies/ml
The detectable range with this method is 6 - 110,000,000 IU/ml
(35 - 640,200,000 copies/ml)
The method used for HBV DNA Viral Load PCR is COBAS TaqMan HBV Test.
The quantitation is homogeneous for all HBV genotypes tested.

hbvdna alone is a useless test, hbv replication and life cycle has nothing to do with hbvdna alone

tests to define hbv status are:
hbsag quantification in iu/ml by abbott architect or roches elicsys in iu/ml
fibroscan for liver damage

hbvdna, hbeag and ast/alt are complementary to those main tests
im badly need help.
nagpa Hepa Profile ako recently and all of the result was Non Reactive.
nagpa Ultrasound din ako and the result was may bile sludge kaya may jaundice ako at my cholecystitis din daw

After a week nagpa2nd opinion at nagpaUltasound ako uli dahil sabi ng surgeon ko lahat daw ng manifestations ng may bato sa apdo eh meron ako. And sabi sakin ng Sonologist o yung DR.na nagultrasound sakin eh may Hepa daw ako.
Pinakita ko sa kanya yung Hepa Profile ko ang sabi nya eh ayaw daw nya magbigay ng comment.Kasi baka daw sa times ng tnest ako ay dipa daw "Hinog" yung virus..kaya baka hindi nadetect...

Kinabahan ako bigla at natakot,anu pwde ko gawin paano kung nagkafalse result yung hospital na nagpa Hepa Profile ako...
i badly need help.

Hi.i would like to know the meaning of my results.i am about to go to saudi arabia when i took the medical exams.i was diagnosed w hepa b.i was so shocked because i know and im sure that i dont have this kind of disease.i cried a lot and very disappointed.heres my result...
HBsAg-reactive
Patients count-more than 3.0
Cutoff value-0.781

Anti HBs-non reactive
Patients count-0.356
Cutoff value-0.760

HBeAg-non reactive
Patients count-0.344
Cutoff value-0.619

Anti HBe-reactive
Patients count-0.366
Cutoff value-0.907

Anti-HBc IgG-reactive
Patients count-0.347
Cutoff value-0.623

I really want to go to saudi.is there any thing i can do to make result negative.thats the only way i could go abroad.and how many weeks and time of medication before the result will become negative?thank you sososo much in advance..
Hi guys! i would just like to confirm if i got rid of the virus already and is immune for life, here are my results:
12/21/2011
                          Result           Cutoff              Remarks
Anti-HBs               704              10.0               Reactive
HBs-Ag                 0.77              2.0                Non- reactive

05/09/12

Anti-HBs              696.3            10.0                Reactive
HBs-Ag                0.858             1.0                 Non- reactive

I am in the medical field and was supposed to get a Hepa B vaccine, but my hepa profile showed this results... So i was advised i dont need the vaccine since my antibody is reactive. I was confused since i dont remember getting any vaccine before. My only explanation is that i got the infection and was unaware that i was infected until i got rid of the infection and developed anti bodies. I also read that the symptoms are usually silent and some people do not determine they were infected until a routine exam such is my case. Anyway your opinion is greatly appreciated, and would help me get my piece of mind.. thanks! Godbless

hi musta? pinagsabay sabay mo inumin yung 18pcs na vit C? bale 12kmg un diba?
merun din po ako positive po sya..tapos wwala damage liver ko,,,healthi carier po ako,,,first year coollege po ako at tourism ang kors .gagaling pa po ba ako.hbsag lang po yung positive sakin at nmababa naman,,
reply naman po kyo,,natatakot po ako baka di ako maka pag apply as a flight attendant kpag gumaraduate ako...first year college po ako ngayun,at under medication po ako....nid your help or advice,,pde pa po ba ako magreactive,,,,,
hi . .aq dn po hepa b reactive. . Nung last oct. Po kc nagd0nate kmi ng dugo e nung tnest nman dugo namin ok naman kaya nkapagd0nate kmi ng dugo. .pero nung nkhanap aq ulit ng trabaho nung n0vember . .e requirments po dun hepa B. .nagREACTIVE po aq. . San q po kaya galing ung skit q. .dun kaya sa pagd0nate q ng dugo. .e2 po ngaun HEPA B PROFILE RESULT Q. . Pkiexplain naman po sa may mga alam sa hepa. .kung an0 ibig svhn nito. . Kung nkakaawa ba o hnd. . ACUTE PO O CHRONIC. .tnx. .

HBSAG ELISA ~ 3.133 CUT OFF 0.105 REACTIVE /

Anti-hBs ~ 0.022 CUT OFF 0.105 NONREACTIVE/

HbeAG ~ 0.030 CUT OFF 0.105 NONREACTIVE/

Anti-Hbe ~ 0.028 CUT OFF 0.816 REACTIVE/

Anti-HBc G ~ 0.032 CUT OFF 0.434 REACTIVE/

Anti-HBc M ~ 0.033 CUT OFF 0.105 NONREACTIVE/

*REMARKS* A-HBe, AHBc IgG ABSORBANCE IS =/COV:Non-REACTIVE. . Sana po matulungan nyo dn aq. .salamat g0dblesS TO ALL. .
?
helo po baka po pwede pa help kung ano po ibig sabihin ng "anti hav g" test results below

anti hav g

pts abs0.029

cut off value 0.803 result reactive

sabi po ng dr, may hep b daw po.. pero base sa search ay pang hepa A po yung ginawang test??

thanks
Hi All. Good Day. Isa po akong OFW sa UAE for over 5 years, Nagpahinga muna after a year nagapply then nagpaMEDICAL (Hepa Profile).
I need your help pa explain po if nasa danger po ako?

HBsAg Elisa -     Non-Reactive
Anti-HBs -          Non Reactive
HBeAG -            Non Reactive
Anti-HBe -          Non Reactive
Anti-HBc G -       Reactive
Anti-HBc M-       Non Reactive
Anti-HAV G -      Non Reactive
Anti-HAV M -     Non Reactive
Anti-HCV -        Non Reactive

Remarks; A-HBe, AHBc IgG, A-HAV IgG ABSORBANCE IS =/COV:Non-reactive

Please I need your opinion and advice. Thank you.
hi very gud po ang result mo. wala kang hbv.
yup, wala kang hepatitis b and you never came across to hepa b in your life since wala kang antibodies. My suggestion is to take immunization or vaccine for hepa b since pwede mo sya makuha anywhere. But most likely 90 - 95% of adults nakaka recover sa sakit na toh and 5 - 10% nagiging chronic. But better to be sure kaya magpa vaccine shot ka na.
Hi, plz help me! Hirs my hepa profile...

Hbs antgen 1,498.000 reactive

Anti-hbs 2.00 negative

Anti-hbc igg 0.010 reactive

Hbe antigen 1,291.000 reactive

Anti-hbe 5.49 negative

SGPT 31.94 u/l

Plz help me, kung ano meaning? Anu status ng hepa B ko?
it means you have hepatitis b virus and possibly in chronic status although your SGPT level is normal. did you test for anti-hbc (igm)? negative to anti-hbc means it's chronic, positive in anti-hbc means acute and you can still clear your hbsag virus on your own
Hi Guys  pa tulung naman explaint lang to na hirapan kasi ako sa english kawa kawa naman kaming ma hihirap.  plzzzz guys share nman kayO jan,.

TEST RESULT FLAG UNITS REFERENCE RANGE
HAV IGM 0.28 NEGATIVE HAV IGM PC 1.0 &  1.0 IS POSITVE.
HBEAG 2920 REACTIVE HBEAG PC >1.20 IS POSITVE.
HBC IGM 0.06 NEGATIVE HBC LGM PC < 0.80 IS NEGATIVE.
ANTI HCV (SCREENING) NEGATIVE
SGPT(ALT) 25

HBC IGG 1.00 BORDERLINE HBC IGG PC >1.0 & <1.20 IS BORDERLINE

Hi. Thanks sa info. Pede pa kaya ako magapply abroad? Kasi baka sabihin ng company na may sakit ako. actually sabi ng doctor nung kinuhanan ko ng Hepa Profile sabi eh may hepa ako at di rin nya ako pede mabigyan ng recommendation.
Thank you kinetix1208. Meaning po I am well, wala po akong sakit? Pagipasa ko po itong result wala pong negative implication dahil sa Reactive na Anti-HBc G?

hi. ang gamot po siguro na tinutukoy nyo ay baraclude (entecavir) quite expensive nga po iyon. pero pa-check po kayo ng hbv dna at may irerecommend po ako na gamot much cheaper at mas effective pa dyan. thanks.