Hepatitis B - Philippines Community
Where can I get hbsag quantity measured by abbott architect in iu/ml he...

Welcome to the Hepatitis B - Philippines community! This community is a place to ask questions about Hepatitis B, medical issues, research topics, questions about the initial period after diagnosis, treatment, information and participation in discussions about clinical research related to hepatitis.

Where can I get hbsag quantity measured by abbott architect in iu/ml here in Phil?

We don't have abbott architect yet here in the Philippines, but as far as i know only hi precision laboratory offers a quantitative test for HBsAg in IU/ml. I don't know what machine they are using but you can still get the results in IU/ml. Abbott architect is more accurate though.
thanks sir. how much does the hbsag quant usually cost at Hi-Precision, would you know? I'm about to get some bloodwork on Saturday. I hope to get this as well..
it's around 1000 Php, apply for their membership card to avail discounts for all the test.
I dont know if they have discount card in HP. But I just took my HbsAg quantification and it don't have IU/ml in there. A numerical figure w/ COV of 1 are the only indicators.
Just learned that HP is offering HbsAg quantification for 900pesos. It is expressed in iu/ml. That is quantitative test vs qualitative of 350pesos I think (the one w/ COV)