chances going to dubai
is there anyone here na nakalusot pra makapagwork sa  dubai....kc ang nabasa ko dito my category un advisory ang health ministry dun... i will be working there as a cash register clerk..wla p naman ang final interview but still im worried lalo na sa medical check up...
how about those coming in uae with residence entry permit  or visit/tourist visa converting to residence visa sponsor by husband/wife. do hepatitis b test still included in medical test?
Hi Nic,

It's been a while since the last time I visited this site and shared my experience. I am happy that we are able to share our positive out look with our fellow hep carrier. Just a question though, I had visited one of the forums and they are saying upon renewal of residence visa you need to show a medical record that you had undergone 3 shots of vaccine. is this true?
hi guys, just want to share...

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/health/uae-hepatitis-screening-rules-have-been-relaxed

is this only for UAE?
luckily, I'm about to take an interview in one the agency that i have applied. the job is food related and it's available bound to KUWAIT, unfortunately I am a carrier of HPV. now I'm really in doubt if I'm gonna pursue it still. pls.help me
We carriers are not allowed to work in Middle east. like on my case I already took my final interview as a service crew bound for Kuwait. Unfortunately, I was diagnose of HPV. having said that, I still ask my employer if I can still work beyond the 6 category job. but they told me that even if I surpass the requirements (specifically Medical test) here in Philp. I will still gonna conduct the same test in Kuwait. therefore, if they will found out that your still a carrier, they will send you home. so i guess, we have to focus on our health first. I hope you don't mind. but that's our reality
hi im electrical engineer here in the philipines with same condition a healty carrier , but i was applying at agency here in the philippine but dinied no chance for me, my application @ dubai is construction
pls give me advice im electrical engineer here in the philippines hoping work in dubai im hepa b  healthy carrier same condition to you...thanks pls txt me to my no. 09289342851 thanks
I guess pde ka makapag trabaho sa Dubai if you are healthy carrier lang kc meron sila policy na 6 jobs category kapag Hindi food related ang trabaho mo pero kylangan pupunta ka dun true visit visa then apply as an engineer., try to read some of the post here na nakaalis kahit may HBV as long as healthy carrier.wag ka mawalan ng pagasa live a normal healthy lifestyle.
In kuwait HBV is not allowed.But in UAE i dont know how far the new rule has been came into action

I am 27 year old Indian male. I am trying to look a job in Dubai. But I m Hep B positive. I am an MBA Finance graduate, I would like to get a job as an Accountant. Actually I got 2-3 chances. but since i m having this disease I was scared to accept those chances. I heard that Hep B test is now done only for 6 categories. Has this law been implemented. Kindly help me on this. I need to work abroad. My financial condition is also poor.So I have no money to waste. Please help .. God bless u..
Can u please provide me the number of Dubai Health Authority or any other way of contacting them.
Hi, i m kamal rasool, last week a company in sharjah hired me and sent me visa letter of CNC turning Supervisor related to my work Exp. But i m very much confused about my medical test, dear my eliza test for hepa b is positive but my pcr test for hepa b is negative, it means my hepa b virus is non-reactive. and my visa category is also not lying under the six mentioned categories for hepa b for new visa. Shall i under go the test of Hepa b or not. in that case if they find my eliza positive then what would they do. but in fact my PCR is negative. I request to all of you plz help me that what i have to do before and after entering the UAE. and Plz let me know that new rule for hepa b and c is 100% applicable or not. Thanks!
Hi all,

Im a license civil engineer as well as master plumber, i am a hbsag reactive. Can i work abroad even i have this illness?
Nope, middle east has a ruling, very strict for hepa b positive. Even if youre only a carrier and has a job not related to food handlers and medical employees.
good day, gusto ko sana malaman panu ko po makakapag undergo sa treatment to become non- reactive to hepa b? im interested to the way you suggest . and how much the cost for 1 months. please help me thanks
hello nic2012...im applying to work in dubai as sheet metal fabricator/hvac duct fabricator,...is there any complication to apply bcoz im hepa b reactive positive,..diagnosed when im applying going to ksa....pls give me some advise,...tnx..
no worries you do not fall within the 6categories but don't accept any pre visa test done privately by any company, they will do all test and deny you the job meanwhile in the actual medical centre your position doesn't require HBV test.
Do not reply when you don't know. I have been living in UAE for the past 6years with HBV. You are one of those who scare people. I give honest and sincere answer based on my experience.it depends on the type of company and position. In the past yes but for the past 4years the laws have been relaxed.
thankz nic for your kind replies.. U r giving hope for people like us.. God bless u brother..
Hi my bf had a hepa b,but i akready had a complete vaccine for hepatatis a before when i was 7-8 yrsold..there is a possible that i have hepa b too?? Pls answer my question im so confuse because i will have my medical soon..but im hired as as costumer service coordinator in a car company..please reply thank..
Please help me for a posibble answer..im just worried and confuse if i had a hepatatis b too?? Thanks
Magkaiba nman ang hepa a hepa b! Dpat ang vaccine mo para rin s hepa b pra dk mahawa,..mag pa check k nlng ng dugo pra malaman mo kc 2 klase ang hepa b my nkakahawa meron hindi.
Pag sales coorinator ba dito sa dubai,my test for hepa b?thanks
I was surprised there's a forum like this for overseas workers. Anyhow, I tested reactive for HbsAg (hep B) and also 1 month away from visiting my brothers in Al Ain. However, I am now considering telling them that this visit may have to be cancelled....for now.
To Heart111 who is very concerned about her health, face it and take the blood screening test. It won't cost much but you will immediately know the results in less than 24 hrs. Hep A is different from Hep B. If one acquires the infection as an adult, there's a huge chance our bodies can develop immunity to it. If one gets it since childbirth (vertical transmission- mother to baby) then it's a lifelong battle against the infection.
In my case, I have completed shots for hep b vaccines both in childhood and in adulthood (due to my college course) but I still tested reactive despite showing clear from any disease last December 2013. I even get 1-2 screens and tests annually, that's how OC I was about my health but I still got this.  About to take an ELIZA for HbsAg today. Hope this helps!
Hi nic i just want to ask,im in the philippines right now,and i have a job offer in dubai as accountant,would they get my medical from here in the philippines before they would process my visa?or my medical test should be done in dubai?im a hep b reactive,should i get worried when i get there for the medical? My friend works for the company and referred me there,it would be a direct hire,by the way its a construction and engineering company..
Thank you ang may God bless you more!
hi nick
what if you reject the pre medical test of a company? you think they will suspecting you that you are hiding something about ur health? sale's clerk will not fall for the 6 categories ryt? i want to apply in a mall since im not a professional maybe a clerk in any establishment would fine for me. do you think they will still do the test?
Hi nic just wanna ask about medical for emplyment visa and residence visa. If not fall into 6categories u will not be tested by hepa b. But according to what I've read is it true that new comer for residence visa will be check for hepa b. Though u are not fall into 6categories. Im just confused.

And if not in 6cat. If they new u kept ur positive are thy gonna deport u?

Pls answer thanks. And how sure u are that ur not gonna be test in hepa b though ur not in 6cat.

Thanks pls reply
"The Hepatitis tests are for newcomers and for those looking for job as babysitters, nursery and kindergarten employees, housemaids, workers at barber shops, health clubs or restaurants seeking new visa or renewal. Such applicants will have to undergo these tests when entering the emirate and also during visa renewal process, and if found positive, would be deported."
Was just wondering if you are getting urself treated ??i have been on  ayurvedic medication for the past 1 year and have been taking an elisa test on a a regular basis(every 3 months. the figures are coming down every time. it was 38 then came down to 35 and now 31. the doctor assures that he has seen cases where people have been cured.as it is Ayurveda i jus hope a miracle happens.do you have an idea abt this ?

Also. have been still trying to get into dubai and lift the ban, but all the efforts are going down the drain.

a relative has suggested to apply for visa first and find out where the rejection comes from so that my husband can go their and explain the situation.

also another friend is asking to get my medical reports attested and apply for visa.

and another freind has asked me to get a mercy plea on the fact that i am staying alone in india and all my family members are in dubai and that i was born and brought uo in dubai.

i am still so confused with the procedure. My husband dosnt know what to do further, how to proceed.its been 5 years and clueless about how to solve my problem.

i hope you have something to say abt my situation.
do write back to me.

let me know where to go, what to do .anything at all..whatever u know ...

Shall await your response..

Hi Sir,
how are you?.

My name is venugopal, i am from India. I was deported from Dubai (22/01/2014) due to i am having hepatitis b positive. At the time i got the offer from Sheraton mall of the Emirates as a mini bar Attendant.

Sir please can you clarify some doubts i am having.

1) I want to know the status of my visa whether it is banned or not.

2) Can i apply for a fresh job visa to Dubai (except Six categories)

I am attaching one file to this mail, it contains one stamped page in my passport at Dubai airport, i am not able to understand, why they are stamped in my passport what it means, so please can clarify my doubts Sir.  

Sir i hope a positive replay from your side.

Thanking you.
sa japan ba at sa dubai ok ang welder kahit may hep b
hi rold..what is that company are they accepting women workers?
:( i want kill me self. I would like to work in Dubai, i have Hepatitis B positive, Help Me Plz, i lose my job . i told my family about it, what i do? help me please  
Good day guys, can someone answer me please, I badly need ur advice guys..I was hired as a pharmact assistant in abu dhabi,is it included in 6category?will I be check with hep b? If ur working as a receptionist or any office work in a Medical enterprise will it fall in 6category? Please I need ur respose guys...

My friend in dubai will help me to go there, she didn't know yet that I have a hep B reactive, but I am taking Revovir Clevudine as my medication and Amino Brain for my vitamins, I got this most probably by having sex with my neighborhood, BTW I only have this disease among my family member, I would say that I am a chronic hepa B carrier when I was 16 years old and up to now I'm 22, with the right medications and obeying all the forbidden stuff (sex and alcohol)my liver didn't harm nor damage...

here's the thing as i would not let my dreams pass by and i will not let my past and current disease fully affect me I'm into a jive of eagerness to work abroad. I've read many blogs about Hep B has been relaxed in UAE and will only be applicable under 6 categories. I'm a bachelors degree holder and I took a Masters degree in Business Ad or MBA. I'm a sales and marketing assistant here in the Philippines in an IT company.

My questions are:1. Is Hepatitis B have been totally applicable under 6 categories? if yes please comment a clear letter, website or any source. and 2. What industries can hep B carrier can be possibly work? 3. If the employers found out that you are a hep b reactive will they've automatically deport you?

I hope someone could be accurate with basis could help and answer this. I'll be in Dubai on Feb 2016 and I don't want to waste the money, effort and all my hopes and dreams if i will be deported.

thanks and kind regards.

JakeHep
Dear All

I got a security job in dubai. please i want to confirm if this job falls into the six categories. please i will be grateful if i get the accurate answer. many thanks

major
hi  rod  im  also  your kababayan the one have but my situation is not contagious  and  healhty carrrier.. im engineer here in phil. want to work in dubai and abudabi
im planing to go to abu dhabi as a tourist to seek opportunity for having a job and decent income even if i know im a hep b+,., what kind of job can u recommend and pls be specific what kind of job can i apply to.. can i apply in malls as a sales man, bagger,dicer or warehouse in a grocery store? does this positions falls under 6jobs category or out of that category? pls response thank very much
im doubting if i will continue to visit uae as tourist to apply for a work because i have read that there is still a hepa b test if u r a new comer even if you r not applying in the job under 6 categories.. pls anyone here, enlighten my questions... thanks in advance
HI
I'm here in Saudi Riyadh.i had my medical here and the result is positive hepa b.and they told me I have to go home.because it is already in the ministry of health.what banned would they give me and if I'm cured what countries can I work.pls help.thanks
are u in DUbai now?