Hepatitis B - Philippines Community
chances going to dubai

Welcome to the Hepatitis B - Philippines community! This community is a place to ask questions about Hepatitis B, medical issues, research topics, questions about the initial period after diagnosis, treatment, information and participation in discussions about clinical research related to hepatitis.

chances going to dubai

is there anyone here na nakalusot pra makapagwork sa  dubai....kc ang nabasa ko dito my category un advisory ang health ministry dun... i will be working there as a cash register clerk..wla p naman ang final interview but still im worried lalo na sa medical check up...
write in English i can help you with the information that you need, i have lived in Dubai for 4yrs with this virus
Hi im also planning to work sa dubai nxt year, iisponsor kc ako ng mga ate at kuya ko na andun, ako nlng kc naiwan dito sa pinas pero nagaalala ako sa kondisyon ko.. makakakuha kaya ako ng work dun kc diba bawal sa knila yun.
nic, can you pls give me some info of dubai or UAE policy regarding HepaB positive applicants?
hello i just wanna know how? i was there last january and was rejected by a company i applied because of hepatitis b so i went back home to philippines..it is really a big frustration for me and my family and also knowing that there is no cure for it. please help me
Dubai still dont accept workers from other country with hepatitis B. I applied with UAE Exchange and i've accomplish all their requirments after passing the exams and interviews but when i got my medical exam i've found out i have hepatitis B virus and so the company told me to cure first this illness coz that might be the ground for the government to reject my application for employment visa. It is so frustrating and until now I still keep on asking why me. Anyway some been cured as what i've read form the post here. It is really I think balance diet, healthy lifestyle, and most importantly faith in God that can help us cure.
hi!!! im passed my first interview with the agency here going to dubai.and next week the employer will becoming here for our final interview with them ... im so worried about my condition especially if they will ask for medical check up...in my part im physically fit and im just a healthy carrier.no damage in my liver but still im not sure if they will accept me..
I will pray for you that you can be consider despite your medical condition but in my end, it was so frustrating. I was in Dubai and then when they found out that I am positive with Hepatitis B they sent me home. Don't lose hope and keep going. God has plan for each and every one of us.
what is your profession?
then you were on lucky because they do not do test HBV test for people wjo work in the office. maybe your profession on your visa application was not what you intended to do. Foe exp if you are a receptionist they do not do the test but if on your visa application they write house maid as your profession then the test will be done. Apart from that , the test is not don to all professions
My supposed job is in UAE Exchange as Assistant Customer Service but they ask me to get hepB test and I found out it is positive and so they ask me get medication first coz that might be the ground for the government to reject my visa application. I've done my medical exam in a private clinic coz the company told me that will do and after is gonna be in government hospital. Please help me steps to do as I wanna go back and continue my application in UAE Exchange.. I am only a positive hepa B wherein the doctor said I am not contagious at all and the virus in my blood is very low. Thank u Nic2012. I appreciate your reply so much.. thank u
nic, i'm a nurse.
my friend will help me get visit visa there in dubai..i just want to ask if i will process my working visa.. r they will have medical for blood? since i am hepb reactive..? i really wanna work in dubai.. im a nurse by prof.. but i am willing to work even not medcally inclined..in office or in hotels i would love to.. hope u can help me thanx
let your friend get the visa for you .  You come and look for a job that will not be in the medical field,housemaid saloon restaurant or Kg teacher, they do the test just for this category but if you ask anyone, they will scare you to death. \only someone who has the disease can give you right information on that. Just make sure when you get a job offer, the job title should be the same as you applied for e.g some companies do not like to put your real job title on your employment visa maybe bc they want to pay less. if you are  a receptionist for example they put housemaid, know that you will be tested.
http://www.dubaifaqs.com/medical-test-dubai.php   follow the link . it will help you.
when i process my visit visa acording to her i will have to test for blood that includes HEPAB, HIV, AND TB. that means i can't process my working visa.. and i will be deported? since i have hepab reactive..pls help me..i'm confused.. are u working there in dubai? and what work are you in? u have skype? i really want to discuss some matters.. really confused. coz i'm eager to work in dubai.. sad to say this condition of mine stops me.. help.. thnx. i'm willing to work there..
hi nic. if i should not be tested for hep b then why they sent me home. i feel so really bad. i want to go back work there but the company itself ask me to get hep b test.it is actually 4 test such as: hep b, hep c,hiv,tb. they called it pre medical so that when i go for medical to government hospital then i will be fine, negative for all of the test. i am so confused. do i have to keep asking the company that i can still work for them. why they didnt know about the rule of six categories worker...i want to give p nic.please help me.
pede magtanong kung magkano ung 3 shots ng vaccine..
as far as i remember 2500 per shot kc 3 doses yun pero nung 2009 pa yun for Hepa B vaccine. depende kc sa hospital or doctor either private or public eh.
eh kc natatakot ako para sa bf ko...baka kc nahawaan ko n cya. maynangyari samin before ko p malaman n positive ako sa hepa b.pero sabi ng doctor non infectous dw ako...patulong nmn kung ano dapat ko gawin.salamat
you can still look for a job in another company. even if u got a ban the ban can be uplifted for those who were deported due to HBV positive. if it was in the gov't hospital for the residence medical test they would not have tested you for HBv bc you don't fall in the 6 categories.
I dont have a ban..the company told me that i need to be negative with it first then i can re apply to them and that they will consider me. they told me i might have problem if i do my medical test in the government hospital i might be ban because of it. Nic maybe the UAE Exchange dont know about the 6 category right? I explain to them about it but they not listen. I feel so frustrated...
thanks so much for this information! last day when i got tested in my blood it says that im a hepatitis b positive .. and my sister in Dubai want me to work there as an office  secretary. im loosing hope when i found out my real condition. but thanks for this.. i can now be in peace. thank you thank you!
good luck..
hello! I am infected with hepa b virus sinced 1998 and im in Kish Island now waiting for visit visa again in Dubai..I spend alot of money now just to have a job in Dubai and still looking for a job Preferrably Not in six categories that MOH declaired need to have Hapa b screening..My Question now is,Is this Law Really Implimented by the Government now?because untill now im still confuse...Please Help me to understand everything..:(
make sure you don't accept a job in the six category. I worked in Abu Dhabi for two years as a teacher . From what frustrated98 said some companies take you for pre screening. Don't accept any pre screening. Go straight to  medical centre. Don't be scared. You can go there and inquire before going.
goodluck gemini i hope everything will be fine for you.give me update coz if you be ok with the job i might proceed on applying in dubai again. God bless
My husband just got a job as a customer service position. For the blood test for his residence visa is it require to do the Hepa B test? Customer service is included in the 6 categories?
they will not do the if the job title on the visa is customer service.. usually companies put another job title just to avoid paying much money at the immigration. Again, he is not included in the 6 category! Don't be afraid everything will be fine. if y wants he can go there at the medical centre i asked them.
my husband is applying for hotel driver ,he is hepa b positive..hotel driver is included in category 6????
Drivers are tested for hep bc they are considered as domestic workers . there is no distinction whether he is a company, hotel etc
Thank you for your reply. i just gone through all the messages, as per to frustrated98 (commented on 22nd June 2012) she/he got a job as a customer service assistant but they sent her/he home. My husband will be working in family entertainment centre0/ Game zone inside the mall. Im so worried coz he will face and assist lots of people. I hope you can give me more information. thanks
It depends on what job title the company will put on the employment visa.if for example it is security guard they will not test him. as for the person who got deported it was bc the company subjected her to pre-test before the actual test at the fitness centre or either the real position of the person was not mentioned. It maybe also bc the person was deported before the new rule was passed i.e before June 2011
am 23 year old Indian girl married for the last 5 yrs. Born and bought up in Dubai. The last time I visited Dubai that is 2 yrs back I got a job and for an employment visa was asked to get a medical test done in a government hospital. On the first day of my job I was informed by my manager that I had hepatitis B and got a ban and was deported to India. I was in a state of shock as I had no idea about it .when I got back to India me n my husband got us checked. His test resulted negative and I was told that I am just a carrier with the lowest possible count. Due to financial reasons I asked my husband to go back to Dubai n work.  It’s been 2 yrs he is Dubai and I am here .As I born and lived in Dubai for more than half of my life adjusting here without my family is getting harder as days are passing by. If anyone could suggest me any possible way to get back to Dubai even for a few months as my brother is getting married there it would be a great help to me. Shall await  for reply. Thank you!!
send the ban paper to ur husband and ur passport copy where the ban was put. even those who had ban before can work and stay in the UAE let him  go to the medical centre they will direct him to the appropriate authority who will uplift the ban. it is free. NB tell him not to inquire from friends or relatives just go there first to the medical center then to the immigration,. It will be done.
iam a mechanical Enhineer my hbsag and pcr quilatative both are positive can i go to duba on employment visa?
When I was deported to India within two months I got to know that the rule changed and that people living in UAE if tested positive for Hepatitis B would not be deported. But I wasn’t sure that this rule would help me to get an entry back as a eyes scan was also done for me . I will definitely ask my husband to do the same and get back to u asap. Just a few more questions…  Do u know anyone who is working or staying in Dubai after having a ban due to hepatitis B? Is it really possible?The issue is I am losing hope. Kindly reply asap.Thank you ..
your health condition is confidential, people don't speak about things like this. No one will ever tell u .Don't ask or tell people about your condition. only ur close relations should know. Let you husband go to the fitness centre the ban will be removed
I heard the pre-test has been introduced to Asian countries that send labourers  to the UAE . if you come with the visit visa okay but direct employment you will be tested in your country
thanks nic2012 i want to come on vist visa for job searching if i found job there than my hbsag positive  will create problem for me or not they will allow me to work or not for permenant employmenrt visa?
i know the feeling, in my case i been through a lot of employers interview and after a long choose which one has the better offer but then my medical screwed, but i didnt give up i took a tests outside twice on a diffrent hospital and the result were the same 'non-reactive' so i tried seeking again by this time going to qatar but then again its a failure. Then i realized that i must take a little rest for awhile here because sometimes we are too busy to monitor ourselves working there.
i think not only in dubai but most countries in middle east either company or establishment you will work for, you will still undergo a medical test there particularly the  blood before the day you start to work
y friend who is working in dubai told me that his czn is hepaititis b positive ans he is working in duabai he also give me dubai ministry of health number 0097145023939 i called on this no and asked  hepaititis b positive can apply for a work visa in dubai or not they asked me what is your profeesion i told that i am a  Engineer than they said surely you can apply  and you will face no problem
I had been deported by august 2010 because of hepatitis b , but still now i couldnt able to clear my ban , i could able to take the ban removing letter from the MOH and after submitting the same to the immigration , they are not cleared . iam struggling for past 2 1/2 years , i couldnt able to clear my ban . Do you know any person who had cleared or clearing the entry ban .Kindly reply . Thanks

Jai
Hi guys, stop worrying and check this out, will help a lot. :)

http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalogue/eServices/MedicalFitness/Pages/Packages.aspx
hello, everyone i am 43 year old female and i have  hepatitis B sleeping, and i am going to renew my visa, and on my visa status will be Sale, Can any one tell if i will rejected or accepted, my company is dealing with Marketing staff, am very much afraid, looking for right advice from your people who been in dubai and having hepatitis b and working in different professional, The Six categories i dont understand, :( i need reply from someone expert or who have in sale and got his visa done... help me please am too confessed
IM CURRENTLY IN DUBAI, at siguradong sigurado ako na walang problema ang mga Hepa B carrier dito dahil isa ako bastat hindi ka pasok sa ttinatawag na 6 categorie (food, medical etc), more than 8 months na ko dito.
mike, pki details nga po ung 6 categories.. thank you.
ikaw ba si mikec414, yung nagpost dito ng sampasampalukan na tga q.c
Accdg to the papers for med fitness 6 categories include nannies, housemaids or similar categories, nursery and kindergarten supervisors, workers in hairdresser saloons and beauty centers and health clubs, workers in processing and food control are the ones involved, .. You can also call dha and not be afraid to ask questions directly to clear ur doubts. My friend who is in sale had undergone hiv blood test and x ray alone. :)
hello, everyone i am 43 year old female and i have  hepatitis B sleeping, and i am going to renew my visa, and on my visa status will be Sale, Can any one tell if i will rejected or accepted, my company is dealing with Marketing staff, am very much afraid, looking for right advice from your people who been in dubai and having hepatitis b and working in different professional, The Six categories i dont understand, :( i need reply from someone expert or who have in sale and got his visa done... help me please am too confessed./ Please Do  write me in English Please.........
hi,no worries I am a sales executive too the HBv test will not be done. moreover it is renewal. the only condition that it will be done is if u are dealing with beauty products or your company is dealing with food , marketing company it will not be done . Just go for your test ask the person taking your blood he/ she will give u right infos u need. don't ask from pple. In dubai everyone seems to know a lot about the law.
hi everyone, i'm a licensed mechanical engineer and im a healthy carrier also of HBV, is there anyone who can give me a link on where to apply to work in Dubai as engineer or any engineering related job?? Thank you so much for your posts guys..
Easier to get a job when u come in on a visit visa. from out of the country only agencies can arrange that for you. if i were you I will come on a visit visa and look for a job. Don't worry you don't falin the six categories just make sure you don't work in companies that handle food etc. No matter ur position if u are in this type of company the test will be done e.g if you are a sales executive in a food & beverage company u will be tested but in a dress trading or car company you won't get tested
hello! im also a hepa b carrier. im an electrical engineer. Is hepa b not being tested for new working visa application in abu dhabi, dubai, uae? im planning to go there as a tourist and look for a job on february.. pls help!
Nic, i am a hepa carrier and an accountant. a friend wants me to come on a visit so i can look for job. what advise do u have for me as a hepa carrier and in case i to dubai should i contact employment agencies for placement or i should look for it myself? thank you
whatever choice you make,  sure you don't work in a Food and beverage company.  don't accept any pretest from whosoever. if they ask for a pretest refuse the job offer. Don't ask any colleague about it bc they will scare you to death. also note that in Dubai everyone seems to know the law more than the law makers themselves
what did you do when you go there in dubai?
teacher and sales executive even though i had the virus for more than 10yrs.but i cant work in a school anymore.maybe they didnt test me well the first time bc i was not suppose to get a visa bc at that time the law was deportation for all categories, i was fortunate then. go to the medical centre i ask whatever question u have.
hi mikec314.  I will be going to dubai with a visit visa from a friend. I want to have a work also in Dubai.  Natatakot lang kasi ako sa condition ko. Some categories not included in the said 6 are still including Hepa B sa medical test. So could you give me some tip?  
hello nic2012, where is the medical center you are referring? Is it just one place or you mean, to any medical center in dubai?  I'll be leaving for dubai this february and thinking of getting a job.  Maybe i'll be going to the medical center agad when I get there to inquire? I hope I will not scare them and depost me immediately...  By the way, thank you for a kind heart of answering all the queries of the people in this blog.
hi lily..galing ako dubai dec2011-feb2012..umuwi ako kasi pinauwi ako ng inaplayan ko..UAE exchange..qualified na ako lahat lhat nagkproblma lng sa medical..meron silang pre-medical at positive ako sa hep B..nagmkaawa ako pero wla pa din..sinabi ko ang 6categories pero wla pa din.pinay p nmn HR dun, kklungkot kababayan p nmn sana ntin. well goodluck sayo..sna mkhnap ka ng work despite sa health condition mo. Keep praying
Can you please help us by sharing your 4 years of experience in Dubai with Hep B?

I lived in Dubai for 3 years with Hep B as well, i used to work for a Bank and never had any issues with my visa. I got a good ofer from another bank so i accepted it. Now the thing is i was not allowed to work in any private sector (I was banned for one year according to law) because i resigned from my job before 3 years. So ofcourse i had to avail a govt. visa. I was issued a Dubai healthcare visa for my new job. After my medical i was rejected and sent back home.

So, the thing is, everything was fine until i changed my job and tried to acquir govt sector visa (Dubai Healthcare visa).

Now i would like to go back there, i read some articles that said the law has been relaxed and restricted to only 6 profession (Nannies, maids, food processing, kids teacher etc ). Can i now go back and work there?
u are from where?
Hi nic2012, how about in abu dhabi are they also following the 6 categories? I am also hepa b reactive, I just found out yesterday in my medical result. I am going to work in abu dhabi as an office employee and my working visa indicated that im a computer engineer. Will it be a problem when I take medical test there? please enlighten me. hoping for your response asap. Thank you.
im a welder...is my job is under in 6 categories??possible b n mkpgwork aq s uae??
can i get a visit visa even  if i dont have a relatives in dubai???how much will i spend on processing visa in poea and how much pocket money i need if i get  in dubai.. pls send me a reply or anyone have experience in visit visa
bc u changed ur job into the medical field. you should have inquired well before changing. For me, i don't know , i was so lucky in 2010 when i first aplied for a visa, then the law was to deport everyone with hbv. and i was in the teaching field but was was given a fitness certificate while i had the virus. maybe the lab pple felt sorry for me or the test showed negative.
what job are u applying  for?? don't accept any job that they will take you to a pre-medical test. Go only to the govt fitness center bc some companies take you first for pre  medicals before the actual test. update us about what happened
sorry u cant work as a nurse. change ur profession. u even cut work anywhere around the hospital. try sales, banking, any office position
the company type also matter, don't be a secretary in a food and bravery company or in a hospital etc. now u understand??relax u can call them if u wish. don't accept any pre medical testing from any company
the law is the same everywhere. i worked in abu Dhabi for two yrs before moving to Dubai
Hi Nick 2012 i need your help with regards to this matter.
can i call anybody with regards to HEPA B positive carrier.
i want to make sure for everything before coming to dubai or abu dhabi
or can i have your email address so i can ask you bout this thank you...
hi nic i would like to ask if  can work in steel engineering and manufacturing company if I am hepa B positive? My work is safety officer.
Thank you
yes you can without any problem
sir pwd po ba malaman kong totoo ito?
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/crime/security-for-medical-fitness-checks-stepped-up-in-dubai-1.1102518

salamat po
hi Nick. good day!  just want to know if hep c is included in the test if you are in a restaurant industry. hope to hear it from you soon
could anyone help me if hep c is included in the test for employment here in dubai .. and if your a hep c positive is it also possible that you are a hep b or hep a possitive?
so you are in dubai right now ahh.. my opinion is that for you to be safe don't apply for any of the said 6 categories.
first of all hepatitis C is 100% curable. Secondly, it is not done for any category . you can check the ministry of health website.
Hi nic2012, my friend told me who is currently working in abu dhabi that hepa b and c are being tested in abu dhabi for new visa applicant and if found positive by the health ministry will be deported, as you said law is the same in all emirates. how come its different in abu dhabi?
hello nic2012, where is the medical center you are referring? Is it just one place or you mean, to any medical center in dubai?  I'll be leaving for dubai this february and thinking of getting a job.  Maybe i'll be going to the medical center agad when I get there to inquire? I hope I will not scare them and deport me immediately...  By the way, thank you for a kind heart of answering all the queries of the people in this blog.
thanks po. yes, i would definitely pray. I hope maging ok ang lahat.
Thanks! :)
Thanks Nik for the info. last question Nik.
IF found that you are a hep C carrier will the Government of Dubai Deport you? and is it true that if found positive in Government Clinic, Police will automatically arrest you and imprison you?
check the link for medical centres
http://www.dha.gov.ae/en/servicecatalogue/eservices/medicalfitness/pages/medicalfitnesscenters.aspx
Hepatitis C is not done for all categories check the link below http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalogue/eServices/MedicalFitness/Pages/Packages.aspx
anung mga work po sa dubai ang hindi kinukunan ng hepa b?
pls answer me....gusto ko lng po kc magwork dubai...
sa pagkuha po ba ng national id sa dubai eh kinukunan din po ba ng test ng hepa b?pls answer me.
answer po me pls....
wala ba sa website ng dubai embassy? or bureau of immigration ng dubai? just an idea
galing na po ba kau dubai?cleanliquido12009
hi nic2012,what the job in dubai,not tested for hepatitis b?pls answer me.
nic2012,,to get a national id of dubai,they  test for hepatitis b?
follow the link below...http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalogue/eServices/MedicalFitness/Pages/Packages.aspx
thank you very much nic2012,,i have a new question to you nic2012,what the job can i apply to dubai not included in 6 categories?i have to plan to apply as a sales assistant or merchandiser,,retail clerk..is a valid work without any problem to test a hepa b?answer me pls nic2012.
hey guys..im just infected hepa b..i work in cruise lines before as a cook...now my problem is i cant get back to work now kasi my hepa na ako..my experience is mostly sa food..what kind of kaya ang makita ko dito sa pinas since im 32 years old..wala na akong ibang skills..plss help!
chronic hep b ka ba? if acute lang pwede ka pa gumaling. magpa-hepa profile ka or post mo dito kung meron ka na
anu ba pagkakaiba ng chronic at acute hepa b?pag ang profile po eh 3000 na ang count.anu na po sya..answer me guys..
If acute case, the body gets rid off the virus naturally for 90% of the time. During the sickness, a doctor might prescribe immune boosters or some other meds which can assist your body to fight off the virus. Hepatitis B virus should be totally gone from your system in 6 mos-1 year if not, your case is now considered as chronic (persisting for a very long time even lifetime) which does not have any cure yet but there are treatments that can dramatically reduce the damage done to the liver. Better consult a doctor to know more about your situation, your lab results will help in determining your current condition.

Hepa B profile is composed of hbsag, anti-hbs and anti-hbc igm test.. what does your 3000 result pertain to?
hello everyone i'm onE of u.. carrier of hepa b...right nw.. i'm taking supplement i start by march 1.. i'm planning to have my hepa profile by april... hoping to get a best result on this....also want to work abroad dubai
hbsag po ung profile ko na 3000...mayron po akong doctor na,,pinatest skin ng doctor ko ung viral load sa aking dugo pero ang result po eh not detected...anu po kaya ibig sabihin nun cleanliquid012009
Hi nic2012, i too have the same case i was been deported, with the same reason i too want to remove the ban, i am trying since 2 yrs i dint get any solution can u help me how i can remove my ban waiting for your reply....
so geat u did a wonderful job.
Boss i m a hepa C+ .i can apply my visa renewal in shariah .i m working as a engineer.
Hi Nic, i just wanna ask..im a hepa b carrier but not infectious,,, and im applying for AUTOCAD/CAD Operator(im only handling drawings using computer) in DUBAI/UAE is it possible for me to get a job??? But i dont know how the process is......

Anyone there guys?? Need Help...im from Cebu, Phils....
Hi nic im in accounting profession, is it possible i can get a work in dubai without having to undergo hep test?planning to get a visit visa.  thanks i hope to hear from you..thank you so much..
Parang sya nga c mikec414. I thought cured na talaga sya hbsag negative na. Pero parang nagmatch yung mga previous comments ni mikec314 about sa previous lab test nya. kaya nagtataka ako bakit carrier pa rin sya kung nahealed na sya based dun sa last post ni mikec414. Naguguluhan ako kasi isa sya sa ngiinspire sa mga gustong gumaling.
Ano po bang supplement tinetake mo???
hi everyone! I just want to share my experience and hopefully this will help anyone here decide to find a work here in Dubai. I also share same sentiment with you guys, I am also a hep b carrier. I had once visited this site back in January and until now I am still following the trail, but just now I decided to share my experience. I landed here in Dubai last February, caring the hopes and courage that I will be getting a residence visa despite of my situation. I was hired as a document controller in a construction company. Knowing that DHA will only test residence applicant for HIV, TB and Syphilis if the nature of you work will not fall under 6 categories, I was then surprised when my medical results was denied because Hep b test was still included. But then I did not lose hope  because I freely knew that the nature of my work does not fall under 6 categories. I was then advised to go to DHA in Rashidia to take a second opinion. The Doctor said I have a hep B and I should take a medication, he added, you are medically fit since the nature of the business I'm into is construction. So for those who are still anxious of going here in Dubai, forget all you worries. You are very welcome here in Dubai! Dubai already lifted the ban for Hep b carrier, as long as the nature of you job will not fall under 6 categories.
thanks for sharing. many people never share their success stories .like you I have been working in Dubai for the past 5yrs.I encourage others to share same like we did. many people are too scared that the go asking questions to the wrong people .
thanks for sharing, you are in dubai? they didn't deport you? they still checking hep b for new visa? thank you.. god belss..
thanks for sharing guys..you gave me hope..Godbless you two..
thanks for sharing, Godbless you
Thanks for sharing,Godbless you.
HbsAg   2.899   0.105   reactive
anti-HBs   0.042   0.105 non-re
HbeAG   2.782    0.105 reactive
anti-Hbe    1.671   1.435 non-re
anti-HBc G   0.138   1.200 reactive
anti-HBc M   0.033  0.105 non-re

-tnx sa magpapayo. sana gumaling n tayo. godbless
pde ba tyo mag trabho sa korea  as factory worker?anyone know korean policy about hepa b?
Just wanna share my experience. I came here in Dubai last 2005. Got  a job as quantity surveyor ( civil engineer)... I don't have any prob with my medical, but only last 2010 I came to know that I am hepB positive (chronic but healthy carrier) during my pregnancy period. My husband was not infected at all, thanks God but I had him vaccinated right away when we came to know my condition. My baby was healthy and was negative too! I am pretty sure that my name is in the list of hepb infected in Dubai as the hospital informed the govt as per procedure... Thanks God my baby is more than 2 yrs now and still im here in Dubai. My visa got renewed 2 yrs back,,,,still hoping and praying that my visa will be renewed by next yr,,, I am working in a semi govt.. but still I am here,,, God is good,,, HOPE is always there,,,

I am MBA graduate from India with Hep B carrier healthy stage.. I want to work in Dubai so i am planning to come there in visit in August.. so can i get a job there.. please reply for this... i dont want to get denied after spending money for visit... waiting for your reply
no worries we have the same story.... until they change the law  we are safe at the moment. the fear of being deported it worst than the fear of dying from the disease
Nic, where are you from? Since you got your meds from your country, any problem at the immigration as you entered dubai?
hi nic, can u pls tell me ,to  work as medical  staff  what should be the accepted results for hep B ???
1.Susceptible (HBsAg negative/anti-HBc -negative/anti-HBs-negative )
2.imune due tu natural infection (HBsAg negative/anti-HBc -positive/anti-HBs-positive)
ok i  understand a susceptible is  accepted, what about the imune due to natural kids infection ? so  to  be  accepted for medical staff  all results  should be  negative ??? or .... ????
very simple if you are immune then ur test will be negative but if u are carrier, there is no way u can work in a hospital. so be careful  

I wanted  a  specific  answer,of what  do  they  check in test ?
only HBs Ag ??  
Hello.
Teachers at high schools and universities fall under 6 categories?
Hello

I am planning to work in dubai. I have hepatitIs b.now my virus is very low and i am taking medecine (viread).currently i'm in france and i need to take 1pill/day.
I am looking for sales position (electric field).

Is there a pb to work in dubai? If no can i buy medecine for hep b in dubai? Or will they report me and kick me out?

Thks a lot for your feedback

Dragon
hi,kung sa automotive industry dyan pweda ba kahit carrier ng hepa b.kc technician ako d2 sa pinas gusto ko sana mag apply sa abroad as mechanic  pwede ba yun dyan?pls reply..thanks.
post ko dito kung anu mangyayari sa akin kung papauwiin ako or papayagan akong mag stay d2 sa dubai para magpagamot.. nalaman ko lang kc june 29, 2013 na re-active ang hepa b ko kaya babalik ako sa hospital sa july 7 para tingnan ulit ang blood test ko..mga july 9 un malalamn result.. di ko alam kung mapapauwi kami mag asawa sana naman hindi...
how about a auto technician?because i am planning to apply to dubai as a technician do you think i will be considered?and may i know the 6 categories?pls reply.
ano bang work mo dyan?akala koba may exemption na dyan sa dubai ung may hepa b?basta daw hinde pasok dun sa 6 categories.ano ba talaga ang totoo?pls answer me clearly and detail,because i am planning to work in dubai.
can tell me what is the 6 categories?is the auto technician is included on that categories?because i am planning to work on dubai as auto technician.pls reply...
hi nic2012 i am a information technology graduate here in philippines i my sister-in-law  was help me to get and employeer in dubai... and she laready had employeer for me.... it is okey that i can be work in dubai... i had a hepa b reactive... the position is was it is in boutique in mall samsung dealer..

it is okey for me or i have a chance to work in dubai in that kind of position...
Hi, I have been talking to people in DHA in Dubai over phone.
After reading all posts above I was thinking of positive answer from them as I have  Hepatitis B tested as positive.
I was in Dubai for 8 years & then went to Oman & tested positive & I have to leave from Oman now I am trying to get back in Dubai & it seems even Dubai DHA is saying if I will be tested as positive labour ministry will have not any issue but immigration might have .

Can someone kindly guide me?
Best Regards
it depends on  your job, I just renewed my visa 3 weeks ago. I was tested only for HIV not even TB.
no problem as you are a sales executive in a mobile shop. know that you can't work in a beauty shop.
im a hep b sag reactive too..and im in dubai now for visit visa,looking for job but om afraid with my condition my friend told me to apply secretary he said no problem with that ..it is not included for six categories but what if they find out that i have hep b..am i automatically send back tp philippines?because i read they wil not accept a filipino hepa b carrier.. pls enlighten me i really want to have job ..thank u
Good day!i also have hepa bsag reactive im here for visit visa only..i just want to know why some got deported ?even if there job not fall in the 6 categories because i want to apply secretary my friend told me no problem wd tthat..but im afraid wd my condition if they find out that i hhave this am i automatically send back to my country??im from philippines i need ur reply thank u..
can anyone tell me if i will work in a freezone company, will they check HEPA B?
hello nic2012 I need to ask you something

heres my story:

hello I have a big problem right now I just got the medical result and they put in hepa b antigen positive and final action for this case is deportation. everybody mentioned about not belonging in 6 categories. my employment is for the messenger position. now that the decision in here what can we do about it? is there any way where we can get a certification so that the final action for my case will be lifted? pls pm me they gave me only two days. if I cant find any solution they will deport me back to my country.
We said before it depends on the type of company. If you are a messenger for a fast food restaurant then it will be done, messenger in a hotel it will be done. What kind of company? Which medical center is that.... usually you don't even know exactly the results they called you for a second test . It will show unfit. something went wrong somewhere is the company doesn't deal with food or beauty products.
First of all I would like to thank you for patiently answering almost all of the questions posted here. I'm a hepa B carrier too and was wondering if a cabin crew position for emirates in Dubai is not tested with the said disease.  I was planning to apply for a visit visa and once there try to apply for my dream job.  Is it included in the 6 categories?  I would wait for your answer.  Thank you in advance :)
All  airline staff are being tested for HBV whether grown crew or cabin crew . they have their own separate medical centers. You  will hardly get an offer from there  because you do not have UAE working experience. Don't go near there .
naguguluhan talaga ako,sabi ng doctor ko di daw kailangan ng gamutan dahil wala naman daw ginagawa ang virus sa atay ko.eh kung wala pala,d ba mas maganda habang tulog ang virus gamutin na para d na magising pa. sabi kc nag gagamutan lang daw pag active ang virus.at isa pa naguguluhan ako sabi walang gamot sa hepa b.eh bakit mag gagamutan pag active na ang virus ibig sabihin may gamot.haayy ang gulo....paki explain naman kung sinong nakaka intinde.actually sa you tube napanood ko nga may mga patient na chronic nag gagamot cla at gumaling.pero ginawa lang un pag active na virus.ang gulo talaga.help me plsssss.
Hello. Please help me, I got cabin crew job in flydubai. As far as i understand i
will be  tested for Hep B, as it connected with food serving. ?
I'm HBsAg negative, but  Ab  HBcAg positive as experienced hep b in childhood.
Do you know how do they screen? only HBsAg or also by Anti-bodies?
Many thanks
only HBsAG, anti bodies mean you are immune. you will be given shots after testing negative for HBsAG.3 shots 6 or 3 months apart. I other words you will get a residence visa.
hi nic,i am a hepa b victim. i graduated civil engineering course. can i go to dubai with hepa b? thanks in advance for you response. godbless
i graduated civil engineering course, for now i am reviewng for my licensure examination. then after, i would like to to dubai to have work. can i? even i have hepa b? what should i do, can i apply agencies for my work abroad in dubai? or to have a visit visa then find job in dubai? is agency here in the philippines should have a pre test of hepa b in terms of my profession?
hi, I just wanted to share my experience with regards to hepa b, like urs im also a hepa b carrier. i was applying for abroad i was failed due to medical result unfit po ako because i was diagnosed hepa b reactive. I was shock and hopeless that is why I am serching thanks god nabasa ko dto mga comment nyo po. kuya nic, i just wanted to ask if there will be a chance to work in UAE despite of my condition? as u've said na pwde mg tourist visa then apply nlang not fall to the 6 categories na n mention nyo po. tlaga bang pwde mka work don? kc ntatakot ako bka ma banned lng ako don. pls adive nman po. thank u so much..
helo nic... I am A HEP B carrier.. a wife and a mother...my husband is working in Dubai..he planned to take me under his visa.. I will not work there but we just wanted to be with each other..now that we know that they tested hep b for the visa..Do I have the chance with my husband in Dubai since I dont hAve plans in working there but as a wife I wanted to be with my husband..please help me clarify things coz I have been so worried these days...thank u so much
Hi is there a life time ban if you have been deported before because of having hepatitis b? Because my friends want to come back here for a tourist visa and find another job but not in relation to the 6 categorical. Thanks for any reply.
hello po..my husband just passed his interview for sales attendant in ADNOC an oil company in abudhabi at just recently we learned about him having hepa b..but the doctor said that its not passable or infectious..can he still work in abudhabi?for medical narin po kami sa agency hindi palang po kami tumuloy kc nalaman po namin na positive po sia..can we still proceed on the medical?will the agency let him fly to abudhabi?thank you for the every info that you can give us...
sis as far as i know... kapag middle east malabong makapasok ang mga positive sa hepatitis b... yung iba ngang nababasa q dito... kung kelan nandun n sila, saka pa sila pina dedeport sa pilipinas... dpa ksi gnun ka open sa middle east s sakit natin... i private msg moko... and leave your number... para tulungan nalng tyo...
Hi Nic,
I would like to asking about something.
I read in the internet that start from 19 august 2010 that UAE has allow expatrite who have hepatitis B to enter the UAE.except of 6 categories.  Herewith i'm quoting from web: http://uaevisarules.wordpress.com/2010/08/21/rules-relaxed-on-workers-health-ckecks-in-uae-2/
the 6 categories are :
1 Nannies.
2.Housemaids.
3.Nursery and kindergarten supervisors.
4.Workers in hairdressing saloon, beauty centres and health club.
5.Anyone working in processing on food control authorities.
6.And those employed in cafes and restaurants.

My job is out of those categories. I am seaman.
At past in august 2008,I have good job in UAE.
I joined shipping company in Fujairah. The name is GAC/Gulf Agency Company Ltd. I supposed to have contract for 6 months.
But when the company applied residence visa for me, I failed in medical test because I have Hepatitis B. Then soon after it,
company sent me home. I was deported from UAE.
So based from that news, do I still have another chance to re-apply for work visa / seaman visa?
If yes then please advise me what steps that I must to do.
Appreciate for your kind attention and waiting for your reply.
Thank you very much.
hi just like your husband I am also a positive hepa B carrier. I just learned it after my medical for ADNOC as C-store Attendant. I am very disappointed and hopeless about my condition. The Universal staffing Agency didn't allow me to proceed my visa due to unfit of medical. Npakasakit tlaga gumuho ang mga pangarap ko n mkapag abroad lumuwas p nman ako ng Manila pra s interview n yan. So if I were you wag ka nlang mgpa medical kc e decline ka rin ng agency sayang lng ung P3,050 na medical fee s PTJ clinic. Let us accept the fact and move on. Psalamat nlang tayo buhay pa tayo but no chance going to abroad for work.
hi im a bepa b carrier nonractive do i have a chance to go for a work in dubai? or to be a seaman> pls help
hi guys... just like the others, im also a healthy carrier of hepa b, way back 2009, im a graduating student of HRM specialized in cruiseline management,  when i found out that i carried this virus. Im so frustrated because i feel... i only waste my time and effort studying my course, So i decided to work as a tailor since my family own a tailoring shop. I learn the style and techniques to run our business...

until now i want to pursue my dreams... guys do you think a have a chance to work in cruise ship or other country as a professional tailor?  
Hi Nic. I am a  Hep B chronic carrier, I would like to work in Dubai. I am a BCom graduate and like to work into Finance or other related roles. Am i able to get with work visa. Please help me
nick im worried about my case..what is your number im here in dubai
Hi Guys,
Just want to share my experience here in Dubai. I'm also following this thread before I decided to accept a job offer in Dubai. I just arrived in October this year. I'm hepa b carrier, so i'm also super worried when I got here. I got a job in a free zone company, so it's not falling into the 6 categories. During the medical test, I really prayed hard that there will be no issue and I can pass the medical. They took my Xray, and blood test. I ask the lab attendant what will they check on my blood, she said only HIV. Also when you have the medical form, it mentions there what category you are in. My category falls under - "Others", so it means not under 6 categories. After 2-3weeks of waiting, thank God my Residence Visa was released.

You can check this website as a guide: http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalogue/eServices/MedicalFitness/Pages/Packages.aspx

But I think that this category system is only applicable to Dubai. Different Emirates in UAE have different rules. I don't know about Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and others. So which is why in the Philippines, all agencies will still check HBV when working abroad.

Good luck to all. There is hope even if you have HBV. Keep a healthy lifestyle.
sir pde npo makasakay ng barko ngyon kht HB carrier ka bsta po non-reactive dapat ang HBe-Ag test mo, second is normal po dapat SGPT test mo! mag pa kuha ka po ng HB profile pra malaman mo lahat ng mga yan. kpg ganyan po test result mo, kht na HBs-Ag reactive kpa, fit ka po sa barko nyan. pro take note po na ndi lahat ng manning agency ganyan. pili lng po ngbbgay ng ganyan mga case. marami npo mga seaman na nsa barko na ngyon kht HB carrier. cla po un tinatawag na healthy carrier!
Thanks for sharing. the roles are the same everywhere. and free s=zone companies are more relaxed. the type of company greatly matters. e'g any position in the hotel sector you will be tested, all emirate airline staff are being tested.etc. The fear of being deported is worst than the fear of dying from HBV. I understand
Hi All,

So, here is my story which I wanted to share with you all. I am a Hepatitis B positive person and I was like all you guys who was worried about this for getting my employment visa.

I am happy to share with you all that, I got my employment visa stamped on my passport smile

Story:

I am from a computer background, recently I have been offered by a dubai based company for a very good offer. I have already got a very good job in india where I was paid good for indian standard. I know very well I was Hep B +ve person and took up the interview for the dubai company and got selected.

At this time, a big question araised before me wheather to take this offer or not. It is because, what If i take the offer and after the medicals they deport me. If that is the case, I would lose my precious job which I already have.

I did my research in internet and found out that they check hep B only for person whose work category falls under 6 categories, however there was contracdicting report that people where checked for HepB inspite that they did not fall under that six category.

I was very much in doubt, but I called Dubai Health Authority, and said that I am a computer engineer and got a job in dubai and also i am a hep B positive person will I be allowed to get visa? They replied back saying yes you can, we will not any problem in that until the immigration does not have any problem.

With all this doubt surrounding, I took a bold decision to come into dubai quiting my job. Coz, I am sure that they wont consider HbsAg until you fall under that six category. My company applied for the visa I have under gone medicals and the result came out saying "Free from Infectious Dieases" I was elated and got my visa stamped on my passport.

So it is sure that Hep B is not been tested if your job category does not fall under 6 catergories. But I was wondering how come some ppl got tested for it and rest is history.

Must do for all the candidates who apply for visa :

When your company PRO applies for medical test make sure and get it confirm from them on what job profession they are applying the visa for. Make sure, the job profession in the visa application is mentioned as to the job related to you and not from any other categories.

All the process are computeriesed and pre decided, hence if the visa application it is mentioned as food handler and if your actual work is software engineer you will be tested for Hep B. Hence make sure your PRO applies in right category for you.

All the best for everyone and don't worry you will get through until your job is not in the 6 category.

Thanks.
thanks sa advise nag pa Hepa b profile n ko last yr pa... normal nmn po lahat ng result pwera lang sa count of value ng virus, ok din po ang result ng DNA...
how about those coming in uae with residence entry permit  or visit/tourist visa converting to residence visa sponsor by husband/wife. do hepatitis b test still included in medical test?
Hi Nic,

It's been a while since the last time I visited this site and shared my experience. I am happy that we are able to share our positive out look with our fellow hep carrier. Just a question though, I had visited one of the forums and they are saying upon renewal of residence visa you need to show a medical record that you had undergone 3 shots of vaccine. is this true?
hi guys, just want to share...

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/health/uae-hepatitis-screening-rules-have-been-relaxed

is this only for UAE?
luckily, I'm about to take an interview in one the agency that i have applied. the job is food related and it's available bound to KUWAIT, unfortunately I am a carrier of HPV. now I'm really in doubt if I'm gonna pursue it still. pls.help me
We carriers are not allowed to work in Middle east. like on my case I already took my final interview as a service crew bound for Kuwait. Unfortunately, I was diagnose of HPV. having said that, I still ask my employer if I can still work beyond the 6 category job. but they told me that even if I surpass the requirements (specifically Medical test) here in Philp. I will still gonna conduct the same test in Kuwait. therefore, if they will found out that your still a carrier, they will send you home. so i guess, we have to focus on our health first. I hope you don't mind. but that's our reality
hi im electrical engineer here in the philipines with same condition a healty carrier , but i was applying at agency here in the philippine but dinied no chance for me, my application @ dubai is construction
pls give me advice im electrical engineer here in the philippines hoping work in dubai im hepa b  healthy carrier same condition to you...thanks pls txt me to my no. 09289342851 thanks
I guess pde ka makapag trabaho sa Dubai if you are healthy carrier lang kc meron sila policy na 6 jobs category kapag Hindi food related ang trabaho mo pero kylangan pupunta ka dun true visit visa then apply as an engineer., try to read some of the post here na nakaalis kahit may HBV as long as healthy carrier.wag ka mawalan ng pagasa live a normal healthy lifestyle.
In kuwait HBV is not allowed.But in UAE i dont know how far the new rule has been came into action

I am 27 year old Indian male. I am trying to look a job in Dubai. But I m Hep B positive. I am an MBA Finance graduate, I would like to get a job as an Accountant. Actually I got 2-3 chances. but since i m having this disease I was scared to accept those chances. I heard that Hep B test is now done only for 6 categories. Has this law been implemented. Kindly help me on this. I need to work abroad. My financial condition is also poor.So I have no money to waste. Please help .. God bless u..
Can u please provide me the number of Dubai Health Authority or any other way of contacting them.
Hi, i m kamal rasool, last week a company in sharjah hired me and sent me visa letter of CNC turning Supervisor related to my work Exp. But i m very much confused about my medical test, dear my eliza test for hepa b is positive but my pcr test for hepa b is negative, it means my hepa b virus is non-reactive. and my visa category is also not lying under the six mentioned categories for hepa b for new visa. Shall i under go the test of Hepa b or not. in that case if they find my eliza positive then what would they do. but in fact my PCR is negative. I request to all of you plz help me that what i have to do before and after entering the UAE. and Plz let me know that new rule for hepa b and c is 100% applicable or not. Thanks!
Hi all,

Im a license civil engineer as well as master plumber, i am a hbsag reactive. Can i work abroad even i have this illness?
Nope, middle east has a ruling, very strict for hepa b positive. Even if youre only a carrier and has a job not related to food handlers and medical employees.
good day, gusto ko sana malaman panu ko po makakapag undergo sa treatment to become non- reactive to hepa b? im interested to the way you suggest . and how much the cost for 1 months. please help me thanks
hello nic2012...im applying to work in dubai as sheet metal fabricator/hvac duct fabricator,...is there any complication to apply bcoz im hepa b reactive positive,..diagnosed when im applying going to ksa....pls give me some advise,...tnx..
no worries you do not fall within the 6categories but don't accept any pre visa test done privately by any company, they will do all test and deny you the job meanwhile in the actual medical centre your position doesn't require HBV test.
Do not reply when you don't know. I have been living in UAE for the past 6years with HBV. You are one of those who scare people. I give honest and sincere answer based on my experience.it depends on the type of company and position. In the past yes but for the past 4years the laws have been relaxed.