Hepatitis B - Philippines Community
plsss hellp :(
About This Community:

Welcome to the Hepatitis B - Philippines community! This community is a place to ask questions about Hepatitis B, medical issues, research topics, questions about the initial period after diagnosis, treatment, information and participation in discussions about clinical research related to hepatitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

plsss hellp :(

i'm a mother of 3 boys. my husband recently had a blood donation for his uncle who underwent an operation. unfortunately, hindi po pwede ung blood nya since they've found out na reactive sya sa hepa B. accdg to my husband, alam na po nya na may hepa sya (8yrs ago at d nya cnabi :/ )  pero tapos he did take hepa supplements like Essentiale forte, Rogin-E pa.. so akala nya, pagkatapos nya magtake ng mga ganun for 6mos ok na. After nung nalaman ko na may hepa sya, i immediately go to clinic para magpa hepatitis b screening and fortunately, NONREACTIVE nman daw po yung HBsAg ko. Pero worried pa din po ako. :( possible pa din ba na mahawaan ako? i was immunized when i was still a baby. lifetime na po bang proteksyon yun? or posible po ba na mahawaan pa rin ako? pls helpp :(
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
683231_tn?1408489117
Trying to understand your question is it written in Tagalog?

As best as I can tell you want to know if you are lifetime immune from Hepatitis B because you were immunized as a child.

If you received the three shot series it is thought to give possible 20 to 25 years or more immunity. The immunization was invented in 1968 so they just don't have enough data yet.

If you have concerns I would recommend you see you doctor and get checked.

Best of luck
Lynn
Blank
Dapat magpabakuna k ulet pate mga anak mo pra safe kau!
Blank
even if you are NON Reactive (NEgative) for HepB Virus, you should seek doctors advice, he or she might recommend you to have a Hep vaccine shot esp if your Antibodies for Hep B is low (just to make sure)... Even for your kids, have them check by the doctor... bec if a person already acquired the HepB Virus, vaccine for it is useless...
Blank
2127081_tn?1389939963
Pakuha ka ng Anti-Hbs pati mga anak mo para malaman mo kung malakas pa yung antibody niyo. Dapat nasa more than 100 ang result. Kapag mababa na punta ka sa doctor (gastroenterologist) para mabigyan kayo ng booster. Yung mga anak mo malamang ok na sila pero ikaw kailangan bantayan mo din dahil mas-exposed ka sa infection dahil sa mister mo. Just take the Anti-Hbs para mawala yung worries mo. God Bless!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B - Philippines Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...