Let's hope and pray for this is the coming of cure
found some of the most recent writeup about HBV cure in below blog. Someone share it on me and i want to share it to all of us who have the disease hope this is the cure the we've been waiting.................does any one heard about it

http://curehbv.blogspot.in/

I am on constant watch on the dev't of this drug. With the support of Gilead and Glaxo on this study, it's not far that this drug probably is the long waited  cure for HepB patients.
Hope it would be out or available in the market please do inform us if  yo y have news about it thank you so much....
those are no cures, just marketing, the cures are available from longtime but no drug maker is intersted in a cure:

sequential treatment by tdf 3-5years and then pegintf add on for another 2 years
replicor rep9ac+pegintf+zadaxin (no drug maker investing for this to be marketed
myrcludex+tdf+pgintf, available on trials in russia and soon germany too