Hepatitis B Community
am shocked "Hepatitis".

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

am shocked "Hepatitis".

hello Dr am 22 in china but am not chinese and i have tested for my 2nd time Physical examination and it was found that am HBsAg positive and (Anti-HCV) negtive am shocked coz i had never had of Hepatitis.   so DR what does this mean and what can i do? help me pliz.
I am not a doctor.

You must see a doctor that specialized in Hepatitis B. Hepatitis B is a treatable disease, there are very effective management treatments when it is necessary to treat. It is a slow moving disease and there is always hope for a cure in the not too distant future.
I am not a doctor.

Just like what Stephen here said. Go and see the doctor there again and have them do a complete hbv profile test. So you know where you are.

ps. We are all still shocked  I am not asian too and  many other members also. This virus is not race specific. ;) unlike many people in the west think.

Just test. We are here to help.
Check this sites, there are a lot of info about HBV.

http://www.hepb.org

http://www.hbvadvocate.org

www.easl.eu
Avatar n tn
Thank you Dr. am going to see a doctor that is specialized in Hepatitis B as soon as possible. So Dr how about my eating  diet and being liver friendly? can my eating diet work on the problem as well? and what should i eat?  
I am not a doctor. There is no special diet. Just like everyone else, you should drink as little as possible, no smoking, and eat a balanced diet, plenty of exercise, and avoid being over-weight. If you are deficient in Vitamin D, then take supplement or spend more time in the sun. The idea is to minimize potential damage to the liver such as drinking or fatty liver. Coffee is good for you  if you like it.