Hepatitis B Community
hepatitis B from giving handjob?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

hepatitis B from giving handjob?

I just met that special person, and i really think he is the one. But he has hepatitis B. i just recently found that out but we had no physical contact with him so ever yet. I want to kiss him, is that okay? I know we arnt ready for sex because Im still trying to get vaccinated. If i am vaccinated, is it safe for me to have sex with him? If I ever were to give him a handjob, would I get infected?
You better read how hepa b is contracted and of what I know you cant be infected by giving him a handjob unless you have open wound which his sperms will be in contact with.
After completing the 3 dose HVB vaccine, you will be tested if you develop anti body, and if so, you can have sex right then, but if both of you can't wait, he can use condom anyway.