8 months after exposure
is it possible to have symptoms 8 months after possible exposure if you are not chronic?? I know I am not chronic. i tested negative hbsag 10 months after exposure so i know either I had accute and cleared it...or I did not have hep b at all. does 8 months after exposure seem long time to have darkened urine and maybe ithe darker urine was from antibiotics I took from an infection?
10 months is very long and you should be out of window period but if you are not vaccinated you can have got it again at dentists, hair stylist and so on, in US 20% infections are from healthcare settings

hbv has no synthoms on most and dark urine can be anything not only hbv

testing for hbsag only is not good you should have test all markers, just for extra security retest all markers and if negative make vaccine once and for all
thanks stefano. i know i don't have it now. I am wondering if i did have it before. i had dark urine at 8 months after poss exposure.... just wondering if this was a long stretch to have symptoms. ..since I know I am not chronic..i can quess IF I ever had accute ..the hbsag would have dissapeared after month 6..so is it unlikely a person would have symptoms 2 months AFTER hbsag is gone?

i am getting tested for core...just finding it hard to wait.