A1762T/G1764A and G1899A mutations associated with HCC
http://archive.mail-list.com/hbv_research/message/20100806.114930.3e76db26.en.html

A1762T/G1764A and G1899A this is my situation....this is to say how hbv mutation tests are so important and that treatment should be started in anycase when these mutations are present
Interesting when you say treatment you mean Tenofovir? And will tenefovir get rid of the mutation A1762T/G1764A and G1899A?

I'm trying to understand that if hbv dna level become undetectable will that mean no more mutation?
Interesting when you say treatment you mean Tenofovir?
whatever is best for the status, tenofovir, entecavir or peginterferon

And will tenefovir get rid of the mutation A1762T/G1764A and G1899A?

no but over the years some mutations may clear if all the cccnda with info of that mutant is lost and of course if virions with those mutations are cleared from the liver, for example after many years some patients lost lam resistance.i guess it is unlikely

no, hbvdna never becomes undetectable in the liver until hbsag is und and hbsab formed.antivirals just lower replication but are not so effeicent to block it complitely
Ok this why I'm confused some test say viral load undetectable after viread but hbsag is detectable.
it is undetectable for the test only but hbvdna is still there in low amounts

hbvdna and hbsag have no correlation at all, hbsag comes from cccdna inside infected cells and from integrated hbv in our own dna, so clearance of virions have no effect on infected cells, cccdna and hbv infection.....decades of tenofovir might clear hbsag we still have to see what happens after 15-20 years of antiviral
Sorry if I'm asking too many questions but How useful is viread in preventing or lowering hcc chances in mutants like us?