Hepatitis B Community
Acute hep b
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Acute hep b

I had acute hep b back in late 2009, was told that I was ok afterwards and could go back to normal living around march of 2010. But, recently I noticed that  my bowl movements are still light light yellow, is this normal, I can't remember if they every went back to darker color after the infection. My diet gas changed drink less, eat different food and I stray away from dairy, but in the last couple of days I have been eating it
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank

hbv has no synthoms on cronic (chronic) carriers and rarely on acute if your hbsag is negative it is not hbv

acute hbv makes no damage to liver or fibrosis, it just regenerates 100% by a couple of months if any damage is made
Blank
Thank u, i tend to over react, I think it is because I changed my diet, my doctors says I am fine, but I just was unsure, the experience was scary for me.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...