Hepatitis B Community
Acute or cronic(chronic)

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Acute or cronic(chronic)

Good morning every one.
I have a Question. one month ago i have been feeling this symptoms
being sick
lack of appetite
flu-like symptoms, such as tiredness, general aches and pains, headaches
  my test came out positive for hepatitis  b i had to take more test to check if the virus was affecting the liver the doctor  said that the liver   seems to be okay the virus in my body is very low. i have done this test on a sex health clinic the doctor said that  i had to deal with my Gp now,because she is not a specialist for  that, she could  not explain if is acute hepatitis b or  chronic.
i all so feel some times pain in my penis especial when i am erected and when i ejaculate that's what made me see the  doctor and after that i start     to feel all the hepatitis b symptoms.
my question is is it acute or chronic
whats the best vitamins i can  take now to make  me eat and give me energy ?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi, there are many markers for a hepatitis B infection. There are many antigens and antibody values to assess a hepatitis B infection. If the infection persists for more than 6 months.its termed as a chronic infection. You can check with your primary physician for tests regarding hepatitis B infection. Regards.