Hepatitis B Community
Alternative remedies complimentary to interferon
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Alternative remedies complimentary to interferon

Hi all, just wondering does anyone take any additional,  complimentary remedies in addition to the main treatment ( my case interferon+baraclude)? Things like milk thistle, essential forte? My doctor is very pessimistic about recommending any alternative remedies apart from my treatment. Thanks
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
and he is right when you have a cure why take something which doesn t cure
Blank
Yeah, it's all good to be on the treatment.  But in eastern Europe doctors also recommend additional things like essential forte supplements.
Blank
essential forte supplements

low quality supplements used in poor countries, browse the posts to see good brands and types of supplements but these are no way for hbv this is only for those with fibroscan>6kpa to reduce it to normal <6kpa
Blank
The following is what I do. I do not recommend or advice anything to do without discussing your doctor.

I am on Entecavir treatment for 6 months.

I use some natural supplements to my treatment (my doctor was expecting that my HBEAG become negative in 3 years, but it became negative in 5 months).

The supplements are;

08:00 am: a mix of 1 dessert spoon of honey + 1 dessert spoon of black seed + 1 tea spoon of turmeric (empty stomach)

08:30 am: a mix of 1 dessert spoon of honey + bee propolis (totally natural, no pill or something else) + bee pollen (totally natural, no pill or something else)

if I do not have meeting or something social, I eat 4-5 garlic in a day.

11:00 pm: a mix of 1 dessert spoon of honey + bee propolis (totally natural, no pill or something else) + bee pollen (totally natural, no pill or something else)

I try to eat at least 2-3 artichoke in a day.
Blank
plus a healthy lifestyle
Blank
Very interesting guys. So you think stef2011 that essential forte is not worth the money? Because it is quite pricey. I drink a raw glass of beetroot and pumpkin juice every day, freshly squeezed,  organic. Thanks SafiSifa for your tips. I'm gonna research these.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank