Am I infectious after getting Hep B immune globulin?
Following a possible exposure to Hepatitis B, I received a Hep B IG injection, as well as a second vaccine injection (I had already gotten my first vaccine shot 10 years ago, but never followed it up with  the other two; I had 4 mlu/ml antibodies in my blood).  With the HBIG and my second immunization shot, should I consider myself protected, or am I at risk of spreading Hep B to others still, through possible mishap (like a condom breaking)?
"should I consider myself protected"

I don't think you should consider yourself protected until you have a HBV titer come back with HBsAb >10. At last check, yours was only at 4.

"am I at risk of spreading Hep B to others still"

If you don't have HBV then you are not a risk of spreading it to others and if I read this right, you implied that you do not currently have HBV, however, if you are not immune yet, then you are at risk of someone spreading HBV to you.

Thanks for the reply.  Yes my HbsAb was only at 4, but then after that I got the Hep B immune globulin shot.   The HbIG shot isn't 100% effective though, from what I understand.  So, theoretically, I still could have caught Hep B, despite my HBsAb of 4 and the HbIG shot?  Guess the only way to find out is to get another round of blood work done.  But doctor says not to until a month after my third vaccine shot, which means 7 months from now....  
So I'm wondering if, on the offchance that I contracted Hep B despite the post-exposure second vaccine shot and the HbIG, I might pass it onto someone else.  Maybe I should be a monk for the next 7 months just to be safe!

After your possible exposure, you should get tested for HBsAg after a month or 2 months.

What is your current HBsAg reading ? If it is reactive, then you have the virus. Otherwise you don't.
Thanks, will do!