Aa
A
A
Close
Anti-HBs of >1,000
Hello. I am an OR nurse with hepa B vaccine. Since I am always expose with different diseases, I am at risk of contracting them especially Hepa B. I recently had a blood test which is ANTI-HBs with a result of >1,000.00 Reactive. Based on the result, I can say that I have a high anti body which protects me from Hepa B. Although I am a nurse, I don't completely understand what does it mean. Does that mean that I am also negative from Hepa B? I had the test few weeks ago. I underwent the test because I want to know if my vaccine of Hepa B and booster dose is still in effect. But when I got the result, it confused and worried me if I have a Hepa B virus? Please help me to understand Hepa B profiles
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
are you positive with HBSag, if not tested try to do so...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have not undergone test of HbsAg yet.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
948882 tn?1270557407
Given your high antibody count, you should be HBsAg negative.

When you got this test, you should have gotten HBsAg tested as well. Very minor percentage of people may have both HBsAg and HBsAb positive.

In your case it is highly unlikely!! Check Health pages (Welcome page) for more information on reading Hep-B profile.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
That was a relief. I will undergo a medical exam in a few weeks for immigration purposes that's why I've been worried. I'll have a blood test for HbsAg in a few days so I can be 100% sure. :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
Top Hepatitis Answerers
Blank