Anti-HBs value

I recently did a HBV test. Surprisingly, doctor did not check HBs-Ag values, the only checked parameters were HBc, HBe which were negative. and Anti-HBs with the value of 0.59 UI/L (less than 10 is negative).

I have never received vaccination in my life, so what is this small antibody of Anti-HBs in my body? Can it be generated naturally and without an exposure to virus?

Thanks in advance for possible answers,
The test result says NEGATIVE, fact that is 0.59 UI/L is what the doctors would say NON CLINICALLY SIGNIFICANT.
What is the hepatitis B surface antibody (HBsAb or anti-HBs)?

A "positive" or "reactive" HBsAb (or anti-HBs) test result indicates that a person has successfully responded to the hepatitis B vaccine or has recovered from an acute hepatitis B infection.  This result means that you are immune to future hepatitis B infection and you are not contagious. This test is not routinely included in blood bank screenings.

You Need this three test to be sure!

HBsAg
HBsAb or Anti-HBs
HBcAb or anti-HBc

http://www.hepb.org/patients/hepatitis_b_blood_tests.htm
Thanks for the answer.
At laboratory, I was told this value is clinically meaningless, and has an analytical meaning. Just in case, I repeated the test and got a zero in new test.
My doctor had made me freaked out by telling non-zero values are impossible without vaccination.
-------------------------

Output for anyone who might have the same question: little Anti-Hgs values might be interpreted as zero, and do not necessarily arise from a vaccination.