Hepatitis B Community
Antibody increase

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Antibody increase

Is there any way that I can increase my Antibody? because it is showing that my Anti-Hbs is non reactive , meaning
my anti body is not sufficient right?

Do you have any Idea about this medicine-Hepsera(Adefovir)? I was asked to drink this every day
Will it help me develop more antibodies?will it cure me, now that I am a chronic carrier.?

Please help me answer my questions, thank you.God Bless.
Hepsera(Adefovir) is used to control viral replication, not to increase anti-HBs, and compared with other antiviral drugs it has more possible effect on kidneys.  Ask your doctor about entecavir which affects kidneys less.