Any San Diego Liver Specialists
I was wondering if anyone is in the San Diego, California area?  Can they recommend a good liver specialist who treats a lot of Hep B asian patients?
Here's a link to help you find a doctor.  Look under gastroenterology.  Gish and Pockros are probably two of the best known.

http://www.sandiegomagazine.com/media/San-Diego-Magazine/October-2011/San-Diegos-Top-Doctors/

Another link:

http://health.usnews.com/top-doctors/directory/best-gastroenterologists
Thanks,
I go to Gish now, but sometimes I kind of feel like he has too much on his plate to really know my situation.  Plus I would like to know who the doctor is who will write the 1 year prescription, because that is one thing I am scared of if I start treatment, is having to continually go back to the doctor (to get a prescription) because I am about to run out of meds.  They schedule appointments 2-3 weeks out, and if I'm low on meds, that will add to the stress.
I doubt you will have to schedule appointments frequently with your doctor just to get your prescription.  I really think your doctor will write a prescription good for a relatively long period of time, with more than enough refills.  If for some reason you run out of your refill quota (an unlikely event, imo), just call your doctor's office, explain your situation, and request an emergency prescription.  The receptionist who answers the phone should be able to deliver your message to your doctor.  I seriously doubt your doctor would refuse to write you another prescription and let you run out of pills.  By the way, nowadays a prescription goes directly from the doctor's office to the pharmacy of your choice (eg. the one closer to your house).  You can go straight to your pharmacy to pick up your pills.

Talk to your doctor next time you see him.  Ask him for how long the prescription will be good and the number of refills you get during that period.  Don't be afraid to ask questions.