Hepatitis B Community
Any cheap medicines other than baraclude?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Any cheap medicines other than baraclude?

Hello guys,

I've been taking Baraclude since 2008 and it really helps.. Viral load went <6 last 2011 of October from millions last 2008..

My problem now, since Baraclude is really expensive 330 pesos each day, now I can't afford it anymore.. I stopped one week now, so hard!. Feels like I wasted money for those past 4 years.. But whatever I do, I can't really support medication..

I'm a single mom, I support my daughter all this time with my medications.. It's so hard for me to stop my medication but I know this is right.. I can't sacrifice our daily needs especially for my daughter..

Is there Any other effective medication next to Baraclude? A cheaper one?. And what do I do to make this condition negative?!. I heard and read some of you here are grateful cause they are negative na.. I just hope someday I'll be okay as well..

God bless
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It is really hard ..
you and our friends in democratic system rule .. can do huge demonstrations .. in different downtowns, squares .. pizzas .. in the same day/time ..  requesting and demanding lowering the baraclude pill price ..

our population .. hbv carriers now .. 350 million .. so .. by peaceful marches and demonstrations ..

we may can lower the price ..

iphone .. there are alot of generic enticavir (baraclude) .. in different european online stores ..

try to get trusted .. cheapest  one .. (prices not more than  100$ for 30-pill pack)
Blank
Thank you so much!. Yah, how I wish entecavir is cheaper..

Anyway, are those generics meds are effective?. I just don't know what to do now..
Blank
as Stef said in previous post .. if you use a generic one and dont make sure about the efficincy .. do a hbvdna (pcr) after 3 months of using it .. if it is undectable .. thats means it works ..
Blank
Hmmm, that's ether then..

Can you suggest any generic brand that are effective?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...