Aa
A
A
Close
Articles from upcoming Paris HEP conference are now freely available.
Articles from the new Paris conference are already available:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/liv.2014.35.issue-s1/issuetoc

The nice thing  about them is that they provide an understandable overview of the state of the field.

Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
9624973 tn?1413019730
is this the conference where we will be updated about replicor's hdv+hbv status?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I really like this conference, best european researchers are usually present here and they qre the only one taking hbv cure results together with some  asians.i hope they have some news on the good designed peg add on trials
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
9624973 tn?1413019730
I understand what you're saying but the thing is ...who wants to take meds for over 10 years... only thinking at this and its frightening me... it is indeed better treated now than before, but the fact is that there is on trial, i will not say, the cure, but a very efective treatment, right now ...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
10 years is nothing (especially when totally free), this is just a point of view to consider that a long time.nothing is available today, a trial is not something available or near to be free and available to all
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
nothing new in the articles
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
9624973 tn?1413019730
Yes indeeed, i am happy we have better treatment now ...but tenofovirs side effects for exp, like kidney damage or density bone loss, i think it should be taken into consideration when you have to take it for such a long period of time.. you saw here on the forum that we have luckyman which developed pretty quick some side effects
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources