Attack On Hepatitis B Virus DNA a New Way of Defense
This is good news......You got ARC, REP.....All bodes well to all sufferers out there.

http://www.scienceworldreport.com/articles/13226/20140302/attack-on-hepatitis-b-virus-dna-a-new-way-of-defense.htm
Thanks for sharing the good news. Only wish that all of us here will make it to that time when we will all be able to benefit from the fruits of science.  
We will Ref.......

But in the mean time, we must adhere to close monitoring and healthy eating...
Yes, close monitoring and healthy eating habits for sure.

Is it generally agreed that close monitoring means:

1) Ultra sound every 6 months (even if DNA undetectable)? And

2) HepB DNA count every 3 months?

Thanks.

Thanks for sharing this . It is good news indeed. I've read before they have been able to do this since 2009 or 2010  I think. My only concern is I think if I read right in another article is they  have only done in mice etc The thing I wonder about is when  they will take the steps to do it in chimps then humans. This way we will  have a good estimation of when it will come out. The great thing with this Germany is I think its funded by the German Government. I hope they develop it because then there's less chance of it becoming witheld & I can't see the German Government having the same budget restriction as Replicor.

But I must say the future is looking bright its looking like a real race for who will be first to release the first "cure" or "functional cure" etc for hep B. My bet is it looks like ARC520 will be first out as they money and resource & trials are underway.  

But the German research here looks great thanks again :)
Probably every 6 months Ref if DNA is low and LFT is normal. Ultrasound every 12 months and fibroscan if available.