Hepatitis B Community
Baraclude Assistance

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Baraclude Assistance

I wanted to share some encouraging news for people who have Chronic Hep B and have financial difficulty affording Baraclude. I contacted Brystol Myers Squibb and applied for the Patient Assistance Program. The website and application is here: http://www.bms.com/products/Pages/programs.aspx

It took about a week and they have approved me to receive the medication and are shipping it to my home.

If anyone is suffering financial hardship and needs medication, I encourage you to fill out the application and get it into them.

Good luck and God bless.
Thanks for sharing but its for US resident alone
I think you sharing this information is wonderful when we are blessed with something good the only humane thing to do is share the news w/ others. Be Blessed & stay encouraged.