Baraclude (Entecavir) and pregnancy
Help please!
Female, 28 y.o.
I have a chronic Hepatitis B and have been taking Entecavir for 1 year and 3 month. I got pregnant 3 weeks ago while taking Entecavir (0.5mg daily). How Entecavir effects embroins during the pregnancy? Should i keep a baby?  
My blood results now: ALT 15.0, AST 26.0.
Thank you
I think you should keep the baby, and in my opinion, there is no compelling reason why you should not. I am not a doctor and I know a mother has different perspective on any kind of treatment during pregnancy.I copy an extract from a recent article:

"Safety data on HBV antivirals during pregnancy come from two major sources, the antiretroviral pregnancy registry (APR) [67] and the Development of AntiRetroviral Therapy Study (DART) [68]. There was no significant difference in the rate of adverse outcomes reported if an HBV antiviral drug was initially used in the first trimester (3.0 and 2.1%) compared to the second or third trimester (2.5 and 2.1%) of pregnancy. These rates compare favourably to the background 2.72% rate of defects in the general population reported by the CDC birth defect "

The whole article is available at:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/liv.12060/full

I suggest you talk to your liver specialist and gynaecologist about any concerns you may have.

Congratulations on your pregnancy.
What happen to you, have you got healthy baby? I too taking Baraclude medicine. Doctor forbid me to have a child. I wonder if i should try one whole i am taking Baraclue.