Baraclude v.s. Truvada
I'm taking Truvada now for almost 2 years (Undetectable HBV DNA, e antigen still positive, lam resistance).

Can I switch to Baraclude? It will be easier for my budget since it cost way less coz' I'm planning on moving back home. I'm in the US.

Any possible resistance or virus breakthrough if I decided to switch therapy?

no baraclude doesn t work with lam resistance, you develop 3 or more baraclude resistance mutants very fast, at 5 years more than 50%

do not change truvada it is the only one that can stop lamr hbv

if you have issues wth cost you can buy generic version which is much cheaper, i sent you a pm where you can find generic drugs from canadian pharmacy
Baraclude is recommended as first line treatment (Viread as well). So you could switch.
These are recommended because of the possibility of mutation is less.

Talk to your doctor. You need a prescription anyway, before you switch.

attention entecavir works only in naive patients and even in naive patients it has 1,2% resistance, truvada is tenofovir+ftc (ftc similar drug to lam) in combo to prevent resistance and of coruse it has zero resistance until now

entecavir is also less potent than tenofovir, tenofovir is the only drug with zero resistance until now, all other drugs have resistance mutations

entecavir mght be used in case of adefovir resistance or even better a combo of tenofovir and entecavir
you are right - I forgot the question was something else to Baraclude.
Should I use milk thirstle for liver detoxification?

no it interfere with antivirals, you might use NAC which is much more potent antioxidant, it will protect kidneys also, i had a creatinine increase early sept from 1.03 to 1.2 (still normal values) after NAC for about a week it got to 0.9 (my baseline values before taking drugs 0.95), 0.8 is the minimum normal range.

NAC is an antioxidant without sides dose 1200-2400mg daily, it is used toprevent kidneys damage before injecting dyes as contrast for particular tests, in case of intoxication to avoid liver failure, in case you are exposed to radioactivity

studies in aids patients also reported an increase in cd immune lymphocytes
How about senna leaf extrat for colon cleansing? Is it safe too?

don t know i prefer not to mix with too many things expeccially with little studies, NAC is routine from years although little known because it can t be patented

as to colon the most potent and safest are lactobacillus reuteri and RR