Hepatitis B Community
Bioline Reactive
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bioline Reactive

i just got my result_
HBsag-(Bioline)Reactive,,what does it mean?
Can i get a vaccine?
what food will i avoid?
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It means you tested positive for HBsAg. Bioline is just the product name of the assay kit used to do the test.  You should see a doctor and do further tests to determine whether you have acute or chronic Hepatitis B. If you are chronic, you see also check the conditions of your liver and the state of your Hepatitis B to see whether and what treatment is needed.
Blank
the doctor give me a medicine after i got my result...livolin..Hepato-protective....Phospholipids+multivitamins..what it is fOr?

i will appreciate ur answer..thank you and godbless..
Blank
Your doctor follows the most cost effective strategy, he waits for 6 months to test you again on hbsag quality to find if you are chronic or not, while you can check it straight away. The medicine that he gave you is just liver supporting stuff nothing to do with hbv.

I would check at least ALT, fibroscan and utrasound to be sure that you can wait for 6 month.
Blank
your doctor should also check
hbc igm - positive means acute
hbc igm - negative means chronic.

Blank
I don't know what it is for - it is not a medical drug, it will not treat your Hepatitis (acute or chronic). My personal opinion is that you should consult another doctor experienced in hepatitis B.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...