Blood Test Interpretation: HBsAg - / HBeAg - / Anti-HBs + / Anti-HBe + / Anti-HBc +

I have recently received my blood test results and was hoping for an explanation please.

They show they following:

Anti-HBs + (Positive)
Anti-HBe + (Positive)
Anti-HBc + (Positive)

All others Negative
HBsAg - (Negative)
HBeAg - (Negative)

From what I have researched this indicates, past exposure to Hepatitis and now recovered, naturally immunized, not contagious and healthy.

Can someone please confirm this?  

Also any way to approximate when the infection took place? I had the same test conducted in middle 2003 and ALL came up Negative (should have gotten an immunization then!).

Thanks for the advice!
    *  HBsAg (hepatitis B surface antigen) - This refers to the outer surface of the hepatitis B virus that triggers an antibody response. A "positive" or "reactive" HBsAg test result means that the person is infected with the hepatitis B virus. This can be an "acute" or a "chronic" infection. Infected people can pass the virus on to others through their blood.

* HBsAb or anti-HBs (hepatitis B surface antibody) - This refers to the protective antibody that is produced in response to an infection. It appears when a person has recovered from an acute infection and cleared the virus (usually within six months) or responded successfully to the hepatitis B vaccine shots. A "positive" or "reactive" HBsAb (or anti-HBs) test result indicates that a person is "immune" to any future hepatitis B infection and is no longer contagious. This test is not routinely included in blood bank screenings.

* HBcAb or anti-HBc (hepatitis B core antibody) - This refers to an antibody that is produced in response to the core-antigen, a component of the hepatitis B virus. However, this is not a protective antibody. In fact, it is usually present in those chronically infected with hepatitis B. A "positive" or "reactive" HBcAb (or anti-HBc) test result indicates a past or present infection, but it could also be a false positive. The interpretation of this test result depends on the first two test results. Its appearance with the protective surface antibody (positive HBsAb or anti-HBs) indicates prior infection and recovery. For chronically infected persons, it will usually appear with the virus (positive HbsAg).