Hepatitis B Community
Boasting my immune system

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Boasting my immune system

I am a HepB positive..As I joined this forum, I read that taking Vit.C and E, will boast my immune system..At present am taking Vit C 500mg tablet 3 times a day, Myra-E 400 IU daily, Conzace multivitamins daily...and another food supplement that contains active ingredient milk thistle twice daily...Is it alright? Please advise me on what to do to boast my immune system..Thank you and God bless Us..
Tags: HepB
At present am taking Vit C 500mg tablet 3 times a day,

not useful to boost immune system stomach absorbs less than 16% of that.to bypass stomach you must use vitamin c in the liposomal form, see livonlabs company for liposomal vit C and others.liposoms get directly thru cells intothe blood streams
another way is vit c injections

another very important thing about vitamins is that those naturally extracted from foods work but the syhtetic one made in the labs by chemicals dont or work partially or who knows can even make damage
so most of the market is a scum of chemical vitamins made in the labs which are extremely cheap to make and give big profits, but useless for the patients

few very good brands of natural extracted vitamins and minerals are: solgar, pegaso, longlife, puritans

all this boosts immune system and can prevent infections but once you have a chronic infection the immune system is already made blind from the pathogen (otherwise it would be cleared), so you can partially improve your status but not clear a chronic infection by vitamins

you are also missing the most important vitamin for the immune system which is d3, levels 60-90ng/ml are the optimum one whith cancer, flu, lipids/sugar unbalance  correlated diseases. fibrosis of the liver, cirrhosis and so on
all chronic diseases have extremely low vit d, and you need it as hbv carrier

another way is vit c injections

thank you...can you suggest effective brand of liposomal vit c and d3...is taking vitamin e everyday could hepl/

livonlabs for vit c liposomes, also age blocker liposoms is ok

for vit d3 it is best to take separate pills, not liposomal, because you need to adjust dose to blood levels, 5000iu daily can be ok (avoid like plague d2 which is the synthetic form, use only the natural form which is d3)
yes its true that myra e is a very big help for us who are positive in hepa b. according to my doctor yesteday march 7,2013 that taking myra e everyday atleast 2x a day can help boost our immune system. he also prescribed me a vitamin c which cost 82 pesos per capsule 3x a day for two months. will my liver was normal naman thank God