Hepatitis B Community
CURE FOR HEPATITIS

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

CURE FOR HEPATITIS

Please may I know how moringa oleifera can be used to cure hbv?
So far from reading what people post on forums..  I can tell you. What can make our chances better..

Interferon
Alinia
Imiqumod

any of these things with the combination of antiviral..  As far as herbs I don't know about. My take on it if they worked, the Chinese traditional medicine would have the solution by now,,,, but they dont'..

There maybe be something that can work.

What I heard that in Cuba they report good results for hep B and HIV treatmen with Ozone..
Hello I wish there was an easier way to cure the HCV
The above poster is correct
I used Pegintron, Incivek, Ribivarin for 6 months and now 6 months post tx I am cured
I wish you the best
It would help if you could give your information, such as geno type, level of scarring and fibrosis done to your liver by getting a biopsy.

Good luck
try to drink moringa leaf juice with honey everyday.