Can I get Viread in Malaysia or I have to swtich to Baraclude?
I am a healthy carrier of HBV and have been taking viread for more than 1 year. The latest blood test showed that HBV DNA was below the detection limit. I came to malaysia to work recently and after I came here, I tried to get viread and seems i could not find it anywhere. My doctor recommand that I can take Baraclude, but I am a little worried. I saw in the old post, that people take both, but for my case, by just pure change from one to another, will there be any side effect?

It will be deeped appreciated if anyone can give me any advice to how to get viread in Malaysia? any phamacy or trusted online supplier?

tenofovir is more potent than entecavir and should not be changed, people on tenofovir who switched to entecavir had a detactable hbvdna so even if extremely rare i dont see why to change just get the drugs mailed to you in malaysia or get them with you when you travel

you can get generic tenofovir formulations from ado (aidsdrugonline), just google it.fake antiretroviral drugs are not sold online because these chemicals are extremely cheap and easy.selling fake drugs is more expensive than selling the real ones also because anybody checks viral loads and if drug is fake it spikes immeditely making zero customers for the fake ones...
why you take nucs (Viread) if you are a "healthy carrier " (inactive state) ?
because I moved from US to Malay for my current job and will stay here for some time. My current insurance will cover it if I can find viread here. If I buy it oversea, I will need to pay it myself. Also as mentioned in my post, I never order these medicines online. But I think your point is right, if necessary I can buy it online.
About one and half years ago, my blood test showed increased virus level, not too high but my doctor still recommended me to take viread to quench it. Sorry, by definition, I should not be healthy if I have chronic hepatitus B. I am Be antigen negative and Be antibody positive with moderately elevated HBV DNA levels. I have exercised a lot and lose weight and tried to be healthier. Now my HBV DNA level is below the detection limit with taking viread.

I just had the reply from my previous doctor that I can take baraclude if I can not find viread here and it should quench the virus and prevent resistance to the medications.

Thanks everyone for the advices. Any more suggestions are still very welcome!

US system is like fashism with no freedom, they really get people in to mess for such stupid regulations made for drug makers and not for the people...the insurance should send the drugs to you in malaysia at this point since they must cover your health because you paid them...what a crazy world

i d take 1 year supply of viread and then carry with me to malaysia at this point or have relatives sent it by courrier