Hepatitis B Community
Chanca Piedra

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Chanca Piedra

Thought I would share this. Some one asked me a year ago based upon my posts about using Chanca Piedra and it worked for him/her. They are rna neg. I will ask that person share their story and test results here for others.
where i can buy here in phils??
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/HBV-Treatments-but-not-by-IFN-or-antiviral-drugs/show/627

this is the community where you can post, here is only for official treatments not herbs

rna neg
hbv has no rna

the only test to see if liver cells are clearing virus is hbsag quantitative all other tests are absolutely useless to see if infection is clearing
Ok. I will get a hbsag quantitative. What about e-Antigen? I thought you recommended that one too? Can you recommend anything else. I have used non conventional treatments Only. You are correct regarding this being a place to discus the conventional. I saw it had been discussed here before several tines and was posting an update infavor of past discussion of it's efficacy.
hbsag quantitative is the only tool but it is not available in US, canada and UK while it is available almost everywhere in europe, china, southafrica and rich asian countries.

all other tests are useless to see if infected cells are cleared, in US you have only hbsag elisa qualitative

in US you have only hbsag elisa qualitative which is useless on cronic (chronic) patients
I will see if I can get a hbsag quantitative test. As you can tell, I tend to have to hear from my doctor or a well known international specialist that its unavailable before I stop asking for it. I'll let you all know. I'm so glad there is a place like this where people can talk to others who have experienced the same issues.

Tell me, why is this test the only one that is effective? I'll also google it.

Thanks again
all US members are waiting for a place to have this test done, post it as soon as you find it

as all studies and posts in the community say from 2009
hbsag (like all the other antigens and complete virions) is produced by cccdna which is the virus template inside infected liver cells.

cccdna=hbsag=immune system suppression of hbsab antibody=cronic hbv infection

no cccdna=no hbsag=hbsab detectable=no hbv nfection

hbvdna, alt/ast and all other tests do not correlate with cccdna
drugs affecting hbsag secretion/cccdna, only immune modulators

nitazoxanide= cheap as generic, no sides, available since used for other viruses/parassites

interferon= expensive heavy sides, new lambda interferon on trial mild sides

rep9ac= not available on the market
Thanks for the list of convention treatments effecting hbsag. I have used 4 tall cups of strongly made, very dark, Chanca Piedra tea at each meal, 200 micro grams daily of Food form Selenium aka Selenium bound yeast( not to be confused with L-selenomethionine there is a big difference) , 100 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid after each meal, Vitamin D at 2,000 IU daily, Vitamin E at 400 IU daily. No elevated liver enzymes nor damage from any non conventional treatments and reduced viral load from over 10 million down to only 253. I will post my latest test results here including hbsag. I'm expecting to be compeley free of HB.
you have to post the lab which we will call, i am sorry but since i have some scientific knowledge i do believe you are a spamer especially after i saw what you did on hcv forum and how they told you to leave
no to menthion that the order of your tea from the website you posted never arrived
the antioxdants you are saying are also in hepatitistechnologies protocol (it contains many others...) from their trials nobody cleared viruses, they are just antioxidants not antivirals
also remember that your posts are in the wrong section, this is official treatments community, you can post here
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-C/hep-c-symptoms-slightly-different/show/1358261?personal_page_id=1073307#post_6230736

the same they told you in hcv community is valid here, antioxidants do not clear viruses and hbvdna at millions or 250 makes no difference to infection, they are just normal flactuations in all of us without taking any drug.
you cannot end with i took this and i cleared this, it doesn t work like that trials with many people clearing hbsag are needed to make a prof of that.
also consider that even a research center in LA making tests to other hbv and hcv members doesn t have abbott architect hbsag quantification that's why i find it very hard to believe you found it
Did she tell you to order from sunfood?
Here it is in a nutshell:  For chronic HepB, HBV DNA will fluctuate, a few will even clear it naturally.  While eating healthy and taking supplements in moderation probably won't hurt, it really doesn't affect the HepB virus.  

As I mentioned in earlier posts, if I am one of the lucky ones who cleared naturally and you asked me how I did it.  I will tell you I didn't do anything special but I do keep a healthy NYC pizza and ginger ale diet.  I actually upgraded to pizza from cart hotdogs after college.  Now will you fly to NYC and take on this diet?  Because by this cure logic, this IS the cure.  

HepB have been around for many generations.  Over time and across cultures we have thrown every known supplements and herbs at it and HepB adapted.  We thrown antivirals at it and we know it could adapt.  As much as I hope for a cure, there is currently no cure.  So spend your time and money wisely.
My husband started chanca piedra last month. His viral loud dropped down from 456000copies/ml to 50000 copies/ml and he is planing to continue it.
thanks a lot for this information, it's vrry beneficial.