Chronic Hepatitis B (Active)
I felt really sad this nowadays, after I heard my sister from Philippines is sick. She has Chronic Hepatitis B (Active). She is only 21 years old going to 22 this year. Her doctor said, She should not take any herbal medicine because there is no proof that it will help her and cannot be helpful for liver damaged patient, there is also no proof that it will, scientifically..

There is no government agency which can help her to lower the cost of medicines in Philippines. I'am pissed off....I really want to help for her treatment. I'am really frustrated. I hope you can help me. I really appreciated your time.

I'm looking forward for your reply. Here is my email address: virginia23_will***@****

Thanks. God Bless.....
How I wish the government can really help us but as of now they don't helping the Hepatitis B carriers here in the Philippines. Even the  vaccinations in hepatitis B in infant are not for free some brgy. clinics charge them to pay even if the government implemented that it is free of charge. Wala kang maasahan sa government nating tulong dapat nga iniinform nila ang mga Pinoy sa sakit na ito pero wala kang makikitang advocacy galing sa kanila.