Chronic Hepatitis B Carrier with Fatty Liver
i was diagnosed with hepatitis B few weeks after the fourth time i donated blood. that was in July 2007 (the third time was in July 2006), and i was 19 years old at that time (never had sex, no sharing needle, no one in family have hepatitis b). they do the second time test to confirmed it. the result was positive. after 6 month they did another test, and they told me that i am a hepatitis b carrier. on 2009 they did liver biopsy on me and the result shows that i have fatty liver as well. until now they only monitor my liver function. sometimes my skin itch, my muscle and joint pains, even always feeling tired. should i worry about it?
you and me are the same but little bit different ..

Just do what your doctor advice you...

Now i am on a big problem for that " should i start treatment or not " i have post a question also , and i am till waiting for best advice to save my liver from the HBV.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/update-on-my-fatty-liver/show/1500346

this is the regimen that me and other members followed after reviewing all human trials and studies on fatty liver cure, it took about 3-4 months to clear fat from liver

the main cure factors are:
dha+epa 3g daily minimum
natural blend of vitamin e types 800iu daily
bitter melon after meals or cooked with the meals
vitamin d 10.000iu daily
blue berry minimum 154g daily