Concerned
I have a question, i am 24 male
I have completed my hep b regimen when i was little, with booster shots growing up
I took up nursing as my premed course and we are required to have hep b vaccine before our exposure in the community and hospital. I was 19 that time..
I have only recieved 2dose of hep b vaccine and did not have the chance to take the 3rd dose. But im sure i have no exposure before getting the vaccine..

I am now 24yrs old..i have recieved a hep b vaccine last 2012, and this coming month our school requiring us to take a hep b titer test..

I had exposures like needle pricks, assisting a delivery with a hep b mom, and a few sex ( oral sex done to me, never for vaginal or anal sex), im perfectly fine

Does it possible that i am have been infected for hep b?? I never had a hepatitis before neither their signs and symptoms of it? Its possible that i am a chronic carrier now??

Its been 4 yrs since i got another hep b vaccine and i dont know if my vaccines are enough to protect me with the infection full dose regimen in infant and 2dose only (not completed 3rd dose) and after 4yrs a hep b vaccine
do im still protected??
The only way to answer your questions is to test for HbsAb quantity and hbsAg.