Hepatitis B Community
Contact with semen? Help.

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Contact with semen? Help.

So I went to a massage place to get a foot and leg massage. I saw the massage bed while there's a nicely folded towel, on top. It took around a minute or 2 before the masseur came. When I lay on my chest, he placed the towel at the back of my thigh and pressed it on me, we both noticed a portion of it was somehow wet, and a bit cold. So he got another towel and replaced it. So I asked him why it was wet, and he also didn't know, and he thought it was already used. I don't know either how long has the towel been wet..

In that massage place, they don't give warm or wet towels after the massage so there's only one thing that it could be, SEMEN, or blood?

Anyway, I immediately went home and took a shower after an hour. AFTER SHOWER, I was scratching on the part that I think touched the wet portion of the towel, I looked at it and it was RED due to the scratching but I do not know if it bled.. BUT the scary thing is I DIDNT KNOW IF THAT REDNESS was there already when it touched the towel with the wet thing.

Is there a risk of HEP B if it was a semen or blood that somehow touched my scratched skin?

PS. 3 days after that night I experienced colds and cough and seems like flu, and knees were weak. It's already been 5 days, but I had just a slight fever once.
Tags: risk, semen
Hello?
Hi I am sorry you have not received a reply.
I am sure if the person had seen blood on it he would not have used it at all.
The fact that neither of you noticed the wet spot until it was placed on your body indicates that it was probably water.

I also wanted to mention that  you would not have gotten sick that quickly.  I will try to find more information
Take care
Dee