Contracting Hep A/B/C

Just wanted the opinion of some of the people on here with regards to Hepatitis. I've had sex a few times on and off for about a year with some sex workers in Bahrain, nothing extreme at all. I've always used a condom for penetrative vaginal sex and only had BBBJ with 2 girls a few times. I got tested for HIV about a year ago (NEGATIVE) and since then I've ony been a couple of times with 2 WG's from Syria.

Now I'll have to take this medical exam for HIV and Hepatitis A, B and C in a few months and I'm a bit worried about the Hepatitis tests because I hear it is easy to get compared to HIV.

My question is, how easy is it to get Hep A/B/C from BBBJ? How about protected condom sex? My last BBBJ was over 1 year ago, and since then I've only had sex with 2 WG's from Syria 2 times each, all encounters with condom.

Do I have anything to worry about with regards to Hep A/B/C? I don't have any symptoms of anything at all and feel fine, am just feeling a bit paranoid.

Any opinions would be welcome, thanks.
get tested. that will take care of your anxiety.

opinion: yes , stop having sex with sex workers