Curable
Is Hepa B really curable?, or just limited to treatment?. What can MedHelp advise for my 14 months now Hepa B.  Let me know a real cure for this illness. Is organic herb an option to cure this problem?, since conventional doctors can't ensure a real solution, or say absolute cure of this illness. Let me know about interferon?.Is this would not bring an adverse effect to lung in a long or short run?,

My past and latest blood examination reveals that only HBSAg is affected which according to them is in healthy
carrier status. Is this means a non contigious disease?or staying with family won't pose trait to any member to be
Transmitted by this?.Please faciliate answers for my above questions...
no there is no cure. no herbal cure and no medical cure . not yet at least.

nothing right now can be considered of any notable significance to cure hepatits B.

interferon has a 3 chance or clearing the virus and thus curing it but all the side effects, the headache with this treatment may not be suitable for a 3% shot. plus you might need to be a candidate for interferon.

cant say if you are healthy or not healthy from just being postive to hbsag. you will still need to find out an post your results for liver function ALT and AST, also hep B profile testing for hbsag,hbsab,hbeag,hbeab,hbv dna

that way we can help you better

good luck
If Hep B were really curable, it would have been given the status of something as trivial as malaria.

Staying with a family is perfectly safe for them if you follow a few precautions: do not share nail-cutters, towels, and other personal items. Get them all tested for HBsAg, and if they are negative, get them vaccinated.
i wanna to know whether is it cureble or not?but here i get the ans.by YES/NO. so i am realy confuse,kindly let me know the exact ans.

sequential treatment by tenofovir or entecavir for 1-3 years with interferon add on for another 2 years is showing hbv cure rate at 40% the first year and responding clearing hbsag in the other 90%

the trial is not finished yet so we dont know if the clearance rate will be 90%, we just know that the 40% who cleared had sustained clearance 6 months after stopping all drugs