Curcumin Okay For Long Term Usage?
I'm reading the long term use of turmeric/curcumin can possibly cause GI issues including ulcers.  If I'm looking for something to add to an antifibrotic cocktail that I can use long term is this a good option?  I'm not to the point of nothing left to lose, that I know of, so I'm really looking for first-do-no-harm options.  

Thanks!
Hey --- that's the Hepatic Oath.... (grin Hippocratic).

I dunno - I know that using PepperSpray every day on someone is bad... But that's because of what I do... LOL - so I dunno out in the real world what it would do...

BUT --- with that said - Hubby and his son eat Jalapeños every single day... And they often eat those hotter red ones... So I don't know what you've eaten all of your life and if you need to build up a resistance to them.

But I can say I like HRs list --- and Gauf and CS's rendition of it.... A little more bathroom time it seems - but everything seems to be... ahem... excuse the pun... Moving better....
ARe you taking a probiotic?  I started one and I LOVE it.  I seriously have a more settled stomach.  I never would have thought.  I think I even have less reflux.
Doing the fish, flaxseen and borage oil... CoQ10, green tea extract, glucosamine chondrotiin and msm plus a probiotic.

Uhmmm the restroom is my best friend... Wish I had a private office too... LMAO!

Meki