Hepatitis B Community
Curcumin Okay For Long Term Usage?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Curcumin Okay For Long Term Usage?

I'm reading the long term use of turmeric/curcumin can possibly cause GI issues including ulcers.  If I'm looking for something to add to an antifibrotic cocktail that I can use long term is this a good option?  I'm not to the point of nothing left to lose, that I know of, so I'm really looking for first-do-no-harm options.  

Thanks!
Hey --- that's the Hepatic Oath.... (grin Hippocratic).

I dunno - I know that using PepperSpray every day on someone is bad... But that's because of what I do... LOL - so I dunno out in the real world what it would do...

BUT --- with that said - Hubby and his son eat Jalapeños every single day... And they often eat those hotter red ones... So I don't know what you've eaten all of your life and if you need to build up a resistance to them.

But I can say I like HRs list --- and Gauf and CS's rendition of it.... A little more bathroom time it seems - but everything seems to be... ahem... excuse the pun... Moving better....
ARe you taking a probiotic?  I started one and I LOVE it.  I seriously have a more settled stomach.  I never would have thought.  I think I even have less reflux.
Doing the fish, flaxseen and borage oil... CoQ10, green tea extract, glucosamine chondrotiin and msm plus a probiotic.

Uhmmm the restroom is my best friend... Wish I had a private office too... LMAO!

Meki