Hepatitis B Community
Cured of chronic hepa B!!!

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Cured of chronic hepa B!!!

Hello here

Here are my results that I still doubt.

Before
Alat-75
Asat-90.
viral load 4.85log - 25950ui/ml
-  HBsAg Positive
HBeAg-positive
- GGT 288

now:
ALT-60
AST-45,
viral load below 1log-less than 10ui/ml,
HBsAg-negative;
HBeAg-negative
- GGT60 ..

But my doctor told me I have to eat well because my ALT is high and that i'm cured completely , but i found signs of doubtness in his face also .
I still do not think I'm cured completly , I feel like the lab made ​​a mistake. Because I know that hepatitis B  in it chronic form is not curable as told by doctors. Is this really possible? I still doubt my results.

I want to know if someone has been cured completly also in this forum .If yes, was the virus chronic? which treatment did you take (injections, tablets, natural, sirup...etc ? For how long? Did you have any problem after treatment?
  Please i want to know something  very important .Thanks and hoping to read from someone soon
was it acute infection?
I was diagnose as a hepa B carrier since  2009 .
Did you take meds, supplements etc?
I'm chronic and I got cured last December but if you have doubts take another lab test from other diagnostic laboratory. Also check for you anti-hbs if you have develop the antibody.
Were you on any meds?

you can be so lucky to be in the 4% that clears hbv yearly without any treatment but it is best you recheck hbsag by architect or elecsys because mutations of hbsag are not detected by obsolete elisa tests and it might well be positive because of the ridiculous test used (tests saying pos or neg are usually the elisa)

you also need to check hbsab and hbvdna with sensibility 10iu/ml to confirm hbv cannot relapse, without good quantity of hbsab you ahve to monitor becauce relapse can happen
Yes  i  was on treatment  since 2012 , Dr Elias Konwunfine who died in Florida of a tow truck gave me a natural medicine  from his country and confirm to me that it cures hepa B
  The results AgHBs was done by PCR .That's why my doctor told me i'm cured even DNA quantification
hbsag is not done by pcr, and there is no natural drug to cure hbv, good for you if hbsag is und, that s all
no real doctor can tell you you are cured based on hbsag negative only
what medicine, the name-brand ???
  So you meant:HBsAg can be negative meanwhile the virus is still in the blood?.Are you a doctor ? A specialist?.  Because i have done  the exams   in a different lab and the results still are negative .My doctor ;an hepatologist in a   CHU asked me to take a vaccin.  

"there is no natural drug to cure hbv, good for you if hbsag is und, that s all"  

Do you have a problem with natural medicine ? What evidence do you have to say such words ?.You talk like someone who is above the one who created everything because you are too sure of your sayings .

But now that i'm cured with a natural medicine .I was not also believing because of what doctors used to say , but fortunately it's a doctor who gave me  this  natural medications  .
   My 2friends are already on the same drugs , my doctor is also asking for the drugs .How can you explain this !! So my doc  is  going mad !!
You are very lucky, abakar55ZB.

I have a friend who been HBV carrier for a long time, then he becomes HbsAg negative. However, his HBV DNA is still positive, it means "occult HBV" and this still indicates the greater risk of serious liver disease.  
But what medicine - herb were you given? Do you know?

P.s. if your results are confirmatory at several labs then you can really feel blessed. Please share the name of medicine you were taking.  
I'm also cured from Chronic Hepa B. I was under Baraclude for two years with on and off selenium supplement. I was HBV DNA undetectable on month 10 and I was Non reactive to Hbsag (CMIA) by Abott Achitect one month after I stopped Baraclude. I always believe natural medicine combined with anitiviral can give better result. I have not yet tested my Anti-hbs but I believe stef that it should be check for occult HBV. My mom was also cured nearly a year ago and we monitor her anti-hbs but it's still fluctuating around 2-3 and the cut-off value is greater than 10 to be considered reactive for anti-hbs. So this is the confusing part for us and for me. I don't know if we need vaccination or if there is a vaccination which can boost the anti-hbs or hbsab to elevate it to more than 10 or even 100 so we can be sure we have enough protection. There is very limited study for us because there's very few cases. Please post if you happen to get vaccinated and tell us the result. My gastroenterologist told me there's no need for vaccination but if personally it will work for you then I will have to ask her to reconsider. Thanks.
Dear friend. I am also under Entecavir treatment. My situation is very risky, my fibrosis is F3. Please tell in a detailed manner how to get rid of HBV totally, the process, the supplements, your lifestyle, etc... And what was you situation before start Entecavir in terms of fibrosis, HBV DNA, ALT-AST....

"You are very lucky, abakar55ZB."

"I have a friend who been HBV carrier for a long time, then he becomes HbsAg negative. However, his HBV DNA is still positive, it means "occult HBV" and this still indicates the greater risk of serious liver disease."  

My HBV DNA is negative .
  But i don't understand how HBsAg can be negative but DNA is positive How is that posible ?

To veteran
"But what medicine - herb were you given? Do you know?"

"P.s. if your results are confirmatory at several labs then you can really feel blessed. Please share the name of medicine you were taking. "

The laws in this forum as i read does'nt permit to give names of drugs or natura lmedicines  , it may look as a form of advertisement .I hope i read them well.
  Medicinal plants are discovered  every day , but i assure you this natural medicine will be known so fast because as far as it treat many patients ,  they will talk

Let me ask you the same question differently and which meet the criteria and rules of this forum.

which plants did you use that only you think that helped you?  

this forum it is all about finding the right medicine for HBV carriere and if your logic is correct we are all doing advertisement for NUC here, milkthistle, habat albaraka , vitamin d3 and so many discussed in this forum.
so you sound a bit strange not unswering the question.

Before
Alat-75
Asat-90.
viral load 4.85log - 25950ui/ml
-  HBsAg Positive
HBeAg-positive
- GGT 288
before what does it mean which year how long did you take this magic herbs?
because if you want me to talk your logic this herbs has nothing to do with your cure if was any, and only God is responssible of your HBSag negative how is that.

I was hbsag reative, hbeag reactive, high sgpt when I checked 3 years ago. Before this I was inactive carrier for more then 10 years. Then I tried vitamins and supplements like milk thistle, vitamin c. My sgpt went down to nearly normal around 55. Then it goes up continuously to 100+ so i took HBV DNA because my doctor must decide on what medication I should take. My HBV DNA result came at 640 million copies/ml. Interferon is not possible so I was given Baraclude. I was still stubborn that time and I believe supplement can make me better so I tried mineral supplementation which my mom took and which convert her hbeag to non reactive in two months. The mineral is selenium and zinc and copper and I used it in two months. First month it gives minimal drop on my lab test and sgpt. Then it goes up again prompting my natural doctor to prescribe me with Baraclude with continuous selenium supplementation . So I had 3 doctors giving me Baraclude so I followed. I took Baraclude for exactly 24 months non stop with on and off on selenium supplementation. With this combination my SGPT become normal on Month 4, HBV DNA become undetectable on month 10 and Hbsag and Hbeag become non reactive both at month 25. Don't have any ultrasound before I took this treatment only my sgpt is around 300+.
I don't have a particular diet. I am slim and my metabolism is fast and I do regular exercise. I just refrain from eating oily foods. I do not take any form of alcoholic beverage for the past 25 months. I don't smoke. I exercise regularly and I Pray. I believe diet or significant weight reduction will affect our immune system on a negative way. To get rid of the virus there must be balance. How long have you taken Baraclude? You can share your case and I will try to help you if we I can relate your case to my case. God Bless.
Hello again. Thank you very much for your sharing. Did you get biopsy? If yes, what was your fibrozos?

Here you will find my story
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/Urgent-Advise-for-Entecavir-Usage/show/2044528#post_9670577
what does mean on selenium supplement and off selenium supplement?

"before what does it mean which year how long did you take this magic herbs?
because if you want me to talk your logic this herbs has nothing to do with your cure if was any, and only God is responssible of your HBSag negative how is that."

So, you can manifest symptoms of hepatitis B like tiredness ,pains at your ribs , vomiting etc then God cured you without any drug ?.I have never heard such a thing.  Well , i took the magic herbs for 13months .    

But i stoped treatment for  3months  . Dr Elias gave me drugs for  5months  treatment , then he died , so it took me 3months again searching for the MAGIC HERBS .But i wonder how a magic herbs can take a long time to cure .I used to hear people say they cure hepatitis B in 30days , some even say 2weeks , i think they have magic herbs .  Yes , they really have magic herbs , since you are looking but for magic herbs you  can search for them . I have never gone to the bush to look  for herbs to cure myself , so i don't know the names of medicinal plants .The name i can see in the flacon is not scientific .
  Well soflab , just for fun you know , my wishes are that people should stop suffering of this virus .if i really know the name of the plants what will hold me not to tell you , for i will also wish to see you be happy .in the flacon they named 4antibiotics all in dialect.
the hbv virus makes no damage, it is our own immune system to make the damage and so chronic hbv carriers have no symptoms at all

it looks like you are the famous spammer from africa posting about the herbs that we see here on a montly base and who has absolutely no knowledge about hbv disease and reports things from google which are obviously wrong

by the way happy if you are really cured but you dont need to come here to talk about herbs without human trials we are not interested
absolutely agree with you
woah!!! This is interesting , you are on the wrong path please . I'm sorry coming here .I found this wedsite when i search for the drug through google and i fall into this wedsite , if not, i have no idea if a wedsite like medhelp is existing. Ok thanks for your informations  
The funniest thing is that , the post i read about this drug here from one guy in  Nigeria Pipi47 when i was searching , he was tomented also .Finally i don't understand what you want here .He was event on treatment again. It seems he has never came back again
well said. No symtoms (symptoms) at all so taking abakar55zb path i don't see why he is rejecting if any cure exist in his case that only God is responsible for it.
I read your link and I totally disagree with doing a biopsy with your liver. All my doctor never suggested this very invasive test and only those who want to earn money do this test. My mother's friend died while under this procedure, she bleed to death. We have fibroscan to measure fibrosis. It is a very simple non-invasive procedure. And why would your doctor do biopsy when your ultrasound is normal? your SGPT or ALT is not bad. It is totally illogical. Biopsy is normally done when there is a tumor to detect if its malignant or benign. You lab results are not bad compared to mine. I started at 640 million HBV DNA and my SGPT or Alt is 300 plus. I suggest you look for other doctors. For myself I consider 3 doctors, consultation is a small price to pay just to make sure I get the right advice.  

With Baraclude I think you will be HBV DNA undetectable in less than 1 year just continue your medication without interruption. It is best to take it 2 hours before lunch time. Selenium supplement is taken daily but due to limited budget I take it when I got money to buy it. That's what on and off means. It is liquid form concentrated and my natural doctor prescribe this. As a supplement, it protects the liver. There are also studies showing selenium intake doing good for liver cancer.

Please try to find at least 3 doctors before you take any invasive test like biopsy. A needle prick in the liver can be fatal. And always think of this, there is nothing we can do if we have fibrosis or cirrhosis. A biopsy will only add some injury on our liver. The only thing we can do for our liver is remove the cause of the problem. In our case the virus is the cause of the problem. We control it by using antiviral and then with it's numbers go down, we eliminate it by boosting our immune system. For others Alcohol is the cause of the problem, remove alcohol intake and the liver regenerates. to some fats is the cause of the problem, stop eating fatty foods and the liver functions well again.