DNA undetected
What is the conclusion of someone whose dna was in the 1000's range and now has become undetectable in the matter of 6 months?  This is due to no treatment...is it a sign of seroconversion?  Or can the DNA spike up again and so it's impt to closely monitor it?
undetectable by what testing method?
I assume you are talking about HepB.

Can you give exactly what it reads on the test results and they often use different standards.

It is not uncommon in Hep B.  You are probably an inactive carrier but different tests have different limits of what is undetectable.
For others who are interested, Hep B is a DNA virus and Hep C is an RNA virus.
I mean DNA by the PCR method...yes and I am an inactive carrier of Hep B...so if one's dna becomes undetected does it mean that one has got rid of the virus?  I am curious b/c of the info that I have been reading.

Ok, but what about the e and s antigens! you need to give full info about your status to be assessed. jboyhk is good at that. Jim
No it doesn't mean you got rid of the virus. It means that there are smaller amounts (below the detection limit) in your blood and since you are still S antigen positive that means it is still in your liver.

However the good news is the studies have shown the less virus you have in your blood the better off you are. But there is still a small chance of getting liver cancer which is why they say you should get AFP blood tests and ultrasound every year.