Hepatitis B Community
Dietary Supplement for Healthy BMI Before Theraphy

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

I would like to start therapy but problem is that i am always underweight since adulthood. I always try to gain weight but failed. My appetite is fine. I am of 32, height 5 ft 7 inches but weight is 52 kg only. BMI is 17.9 i have to increase it to 19.0, for this have to gain 4 KG in 3 months till December. Life here is very tough, i can't eat all seasonal foods or juices all the time that's why looking for a dietary supplement. Dr. heres are very ignorant, no expert nutritionist available. My work is steady in front of computers most of the time.  

Some people suggest me to take Ensure but i am looking a good advice from you guys.
Tags: Steff, studyofhope
You do not need to gain fat because it may lead to fatty liver straight away. To I think the solution could be to eat proteins and amino acids and do exercises this should result in lean muscle gain. Whey protein and bcaa should be ok for this.

But I am not a nutritionist or doctor just my thoughts....