Does Hepa B sag positive(chronic carriers) denied from Migrating to a US state
Hi, Im Ronie 30 a professional, I was Hepa B sag + and ive been to series of medical test the status of my Hepa B infection for last 5 years and just recently  and found out I am not contagious only a carrier for the moment.  Im planning to migrate to USA together with my wife nurse which was already in the USA.  Im afraid our migration application might be denied if ever I to be found out Hepa B carrier.  Is it really possible I might be denied entry?
Hi Ronie,

You might be what is termed “inactive carrier” but that does NOT mean that you are not contagious….although you may not be as contagious as you once were.

I guess it is possible that you could be denied entry into the US, but I’m not really sure. Maybe others here might know the answer but you should probably check with the INS for immigration policies. My guess is that you would be allowed entry….but I just don’t know for sure.

Best of luck.
Thabks for the info
the US does not  have a socialized health system so everyone pays for their healthcare.

i dont think you will have any problems migrating to the US . Canada for example is one country that would deny your applcation.. some eusopean countries will do the same.. gulf countries in the middle east will deny your application.

anyway, there may not be a problem with your application to the US
thanks guys for the wonderful info, it really help to ease worries.