Does this mean I don't have Hep B?
I had a small risk exposure to hepatitis B 7 months ago
I had a test a 10 days, 6 weeks, and 3 months and 1 week and all came back negative/ nothing on the blood test

I had another test the other day, just waiting to get results back

I also had my hepatitis B vaccinations 3 months after the possible exposure

As 3 months had passed and not even the anitgen showed on my blood test, is it more than likely that I did not contract Hepatitis B?
I will be going for my results soon but I am really worried and just wanted some advice

The area near my ribs/liver has been hurting the last week, but I don't know if this is because I am anxious and worried

Any help would be great

--Very likely.
Really after 3 months I don't know why you tested again.  Hep B is found in the blood and tests are very accurate due to this even at 6 weeks.  
thank you both for your advice
I tested at 7 months because they said the window period was 6 months and I held back thinking 3 months was ok, but it is just to make sure :S
My test came back positive about 4 months after exposure.  I thought I was "out of the woods" after I had tested negative twice (1st test around 4 weeks after exposure, second around 8 weeks) but got hit with the bad news on the third test which was around 16 weeks.  So, I'm assuming that between the 8 week test and the last one I took is when the surface antigen made it's grand appearance...oh well.  I do believe the test should be done monthly up to six months just to be on the safe side, everyone's body is different.