EPA and DHA helping with fibrosis reversal?
I have read a number of threads which are saying that fish oil with high levels of EPA and DHA can help to reverse liver fibrosis if there is no further liver injury occuring. Is this correct?
I have found locally a fish oil liquid that has 968 mg of EPA and 878 mg of DHA per 10ml serving. Would this be enough because it recommends only 10 ml per day?

By the way it also states on the box that a) it is made to Pharma GMP standards and b) it uses opti-pure purification process.

it also prevents and regresses fatty liver, lowers hcc risk

if you mix fish oil, antioxidants only from natural sorces extraction (no synthetic chemicals), coffee, vit d3 and vit E you are fully protected for liver and general health
Thank you Stefano
but that recommended that you use has 1800 mg EPA and 900 mg DHA per 5 ml which is much higher than the above amounts which are in 10ml. Should I try to get the one from the site http://www.pho.it/schedaProdotto.asp?prodottoID=202 . Its just that I do not understand Italian and I cannot see how to order it.
What are the ideal doses for all these  for us with fatty liver?
Does Lecithin work to reverse fatty liver?

puritans did one good too you just have to take many caps per day to reach those values

if you order from the italian website use chrome it will translate, the italian product is good for sure but once the liquid bottle is open you need to keep it in fridge and consume by about 30-40days