Hepatitis B Community
Effect of Hep B reactive for Taiwan Working Visa

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

good day to every one, i have question regarding hepa b, i am presently working here in philippines as an engineer but our taiwan office requested me to work there and wanted to process me a working visa for taiwan, i am worried because since 2007 i know that i am hep b reactive, i undergo treatment for 2 years untill my Hbeag becomes non reactive and my doctor told me that i am now a healthy carrier, does anybody know if a healthy carrier of hep b will be issued a working visa for taiwan to work as an engineer? because theres a lot of hep b healthy carrier i know they could still work as sea man, even my relative and father of my wife is a healthy carrier of hep b and they are working on an international vessel as long as their job is not related to food and beverages.
Taiwan has a very high rate of Hepatitis B, over 10% in the popluation. It is most unlikely to discriminate. Still, you should check with the embassy.
hi.. Can i ask what's ur company?? I've been searching alot to find a job here in philippines.. Hope u can help me..
good news to all my fellow heppers, taiwan doesnt check for hep b, yung sa mga clinic lng naman dito sa atin minsan nagpapahirap, nagtanong din ako sa ibang acredited na clinic ng Taiwan Embasy inalis na daw ang hep b screening sa medical bound for taiwan. at nakuha din ako ng visa last august 2012
hello po, thanks for the post, it gave me hope. Just wanna clarify please, san ka po nagpamedical? thanks a lot.... hopefully mareplyan mo eto....